𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

💎

I woke up not really wanting to get up. I sat up with my eyes half asleep, as I open my blinds and the bright light blinds me for a second.

I got dressed and went downstairs.

"Goodmorning honey!"They chirped. You smiled and kissed them both on their cheeks before leaving early.

You stopped by a small cafe you used to go to when you were in your freshman year.

You went to the cashier as you spot an old friend of yours. You smiled at the boy serving cakes to customers. "Joon-ah!"You waved as you sat down on your seat. The boy smiled back as he quickly served a customer and went up to you.

"Haeun-ssi, How are you?"Joon smiled.

"I'm good, How about you? Why are you here aren't you in supposed to be in school?"I asked as the coffee arrived.

He chuckles "I stopped school...Financial problems and my brother got sick ."My smile faded and was replaced with guilt as I felt bad for asking the question.

"O-oh...I'm sorry to hear that. I shouldn't have asked"I apologize.

"No, no you didn't know it's okay."He smiled Brightly. I saw the struggle behind that smile somehow I admired how he still kept his head high though he's going through a lot. I've always admired how he manages to smile since freshman year.

We chatted for a while as I bid my goodbye and head for school.

I sipped on my coffee as I listened to Christmas songs since Christmas is coming up.

Without noticing I was at school singing Ariana grande's song "Oh I wanna let him unwrap me like...oOOooOOhhh~~"I sang whilst closing my eyes feeling the music.

"Get on top of him by the fireplace-"I was cut off when I opened my eyes and everyone was staring at me whilst others were holding in their laughs.

"Who are you gonna get on top of?"Joshua asked grinning.

My face was flushed red with embarrassment. "Aishh...It's just a song." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Just a SONG? let's see..." Wonwoo said out of the blue and smirked, I just got another reason to skip school. My face was butt red. "Jeon Wonwoo I swear I'll cut your tongue." Everyone chuckled.

"I've taught you well kid." Mingyu fake cried as Wonwoo glared at him before everyone laughed.

----------
Class started and we all went to our separate classrooms whilst I went with Hoshi to my first period since I always have first period with him.

The bell rang as students stretched out their arms and rushed to the cafeteria.

I walked with Hoshi to the cafeteria as the girls who bullied me stopped us.

"Look Its the Toilet girl." They all chuckled.

"Shut up if you don't want your face to be in the toilet."I stood up for myself leaving Hoshi giggling quietly.

"Also aren't you the girl Wonwoo was with? your his 'Friend' right?"I rolled my eyes.

"I'm his friend so what?? I'm soon to be his girlfriend." The girl smirked foolishly as I chuckled."I highly doubt Wonwoo would date a girl like you.. you may be pretty but your attitude is PRETTY ugly" Hoshi winked at them as he dragged me to the cafeteria leaving me chuckling.

"The wink was the cherry on top..."I laughed hysterically as so did he.

"It's my specialty darling~"He laughed and winked at me.

We got to the table with everyone staring at us cause we were laughing like crazy.

"What?"I stopped laughing while looking at them.

"Nothing, you seem extra happy today." Chaeyon exclaimed while everyone agreed.

You notice an empty seat between Minghao and Mingyu and asked who sat there. "Who seat is that?" you sat down on a seat beside Hoshi."Take a guess." Dokyeom said a little sarcastically.

 "Ah..Wonwoo, where is he anyways?"They all looked at a table where the that bullied me sat and there was Wonwoo.

"Ahh.. Guys want to hear what happened a while ago?" They all nodded as Hoshi and I told them they all laughed as Wonwoo arrived.

"Who's the toilet girl?"He sat down curious.

"Haeun."Seungkwan laughed. as Wonwoo did I just stared at my food blankly thinking about what the girl said. "I just have to get something from my locker."I excused myself.

I went to an empty classroom to breathe.

I looked for my diary in my desk to write something, my mind was full of so much thoughts I couldn't keep them to myself so I write.

💎