𝐈𝐈𝐈

"Alright thank you Mr.Jeon..please go back to your seat." Wonwoo kindly obeyed and went back to where he sat. While your eyes were fixated on wonwoo,with all kinds of thoughts running through your head.

'Did he miss me?'

'Why did he choose this school to enroll in?'

'I've missed you Jeon wonwoo'

'I'm sorry..'

 You shook your head to remove those thoughts out of your head and focused on the class instead.

"Today we're going to test your agility and reaction time..by playing dodgeball."The teacher exclaimed bringing a red ball with him from the supply room.

A student raised their hand  and asked a question "Sir will we be in teams or girls v.s boys?"the teacher thought about it and said "Girls v.s Boys would be intresting,let's do that." He smiled and handed the ball to one of the students.

The girls from the other side of the court moved onto our side and boys went to the other."Alright pick one of your classmates,one on each side to decide wether they'll be dodgers or attackers."

Chayeon went to me with the same grin she wore in the lockers"Haeun go! they picked wonwoo to do it..its your chance." she squeals in excitement."I dont want to, How about someone else do it?"i coldly said and walked away to talk to some girl to do it,in the end i got her to do it.

Wonwoo won rock,paper,scissors best out of 3..they decided that we'll be the dodgers first and they'll be the attackers.

We went into position and they started throwing the ball at Chaeyeon she was good. Her petite figure allowed her to move swiftly avoiding the ball..

When they hit her they started throwing the ball torwards me,I observed that the boys on the side of jihun threw the ball pretty carelessly and hard. So i tend to avoid the ball pretty easily,on the other hand Wonwoo's side throws the ball percisely so it'll hit me but  i avoided the ball.not until it was Wonwoo's turn to throw the ball..

I tried reading where he might throw the ball,and judging by his unreadable movements he knew that i was trying to guess where will he throw it..unfourtunately he hit me which caused his teamates to scream in joy.

one girl after another the girls round was finished it was time for us to throw the balls at them.

I had the ball..and after strategizing with the girls after our round finished  I threw the ball at wonwoo because I knew he was good at sports..unfortunately he avoided the ball pretty easily.

The ball was just pacing back and fourth,so we ended up ditching the plan and saving him last. which was a very bad decision.

we couldn't hit him at all if we throw it upwards he'll catch it, if we throw it downwards they'll get a point.. his round was long,awful and tiring. so he just let himself get hit so the round was over.

"Finally time to go home!!" I shouted quietly not enough for other people to hear.