01: A new beginning

{credits(to): 18 again}
💎

It's been a week since Wonwoo and I started dating again. Nami and I moved in with Wonwoo as he insisted.

I was about to bring the last of the boxes to Wonwoo's House when I bumped into someone a piece of paper fell to the ground. I bowed and apologized as I bent down to get the piece of paper.

I picked it up to see that It wasn't a piece of paper, It was A picture of Wonwoo and me in sophomore.

I remembered everything we did together all the smiles, dates, dances, and more...

I smiled at the picture as I went and put it in my pocket. I head over to the trunk of my car as I put the box down and drive to Wonwoo's place.

-A month later-

It's been a month since I and Nami started living with Wonwoo.

Every second that has passed I was always thinking about How I'd tell my parents, especially Eunwoo...

-Flashback-

I just got home from the trip feeling exhausted and drained.

I just felt like breaking down and crying, I blamed myself for losing and hurting Wonwoo...

And now I just regret not fighting for our relationship back in sophomore.

My parents never knew I had a boyfriend in sophomore because I knew they'd get furious If they ever knew about it because they wanted me to prioritize my studies before relationships...

At that time I was torn...

'Family or Wonwoo?'

I knew I had to choose between the two and I both love them very much.

So I decided to give up Wonwoo.

You had a lot on your mind as you stared at your bedroom ceiling.

You didn't realize that tears were streaming down your eyes, as you hugged the pillow beside you.

"Noon-" Eunwoo burst through your door as his smile slowly turned into a worried frown.

You Immediately wiped your cheeks and smiled at Eunwoo. "Yeah?"

"Hey... Why are you crying? Did something happen? Did someone hurt you?" Eunwoo flooded you with questions.

You shook your head " Aniya~ I'm fine and I'm not crying something just got stuck in my eye." You chuckled as you got up and Eunwoo sat at the edge of your bed closing the door behind him.

"Oh... come on Noona I know that smile."

You tilted your head confused. " I know you cried."

You sighed and just stayed quiet.

Eunwoo was the only person who knew about you and Wonwoo although he hasn't seen nor talked to him.

"Lemme guess is it cause of... Wonwoo Hyung." You stayed quiet.

"Noona... It's fine alright? Things will get better between both of you, for now just focus on yourself. Remember to love yourself first before anyone else." Eunwoo patted your shoulder.

You let his words sink in.

You hugged Eunwoo as he was shocked and later smiled and hugged you back.

"Your the best younger brother I could ask for, even though you can be the most annoying at times." You both chuckled as you both pulled out the hug.

"Also since when were you a love expert?" You laughed.

"Don't you know your namdongsaeng is a lady's man?" Eunwoo boasted as you both laughed.

-A few weeks later-

After school, you ran faster than flash all the way home crying.

After you found out Wonwoo was Dating Jin-ae your heart fell to pieces.

Eunwoo was stunned as you burst through the door crying and went straight upstairs, Good thing your parents were away for a business trip.

Eunwoo followed behind you as he went to your room as you hugged him before he could walk through the door.

"Eunwoo-ah... why does It hurt?" You cried to him.

Eunwoo patted your back as he calmed you down as you told him everything.

"Noona... He doesn't deserve you, I'm sure there are plenty of others out there who could reciprocate how you feel about them. He moved on, and you should too." Eunwoo caressed you back.

Eunwoo was the type of person who could hide their feelings well, although he was raging over what Wonwoo did he kept it to himself cause he understood why Wonwoo would feel that way.

-End of flashback-

You were on the couch cuddling with Wonwoo as Nami was asleep in your room.

"Wonwoo... When will we tell our parents about us?" Wonwoo smiled and he looked at you.

"If you want we could meet my parents tomorrow?" He smiled as you nodded.

"We should meet my parents tomorrow too then?" Wonwoo nodded as you both cuddled each other tighter.

{The next morning}

I was woken up as something heavy got on top of Wonwoo and me as I realized We fell asleep on the couch.

I open my eyes to see Nami on top of us.

I smiled, " Goodmorning Nami-ah, your up early.." You chuckled as you saw It was still 6 am and Wonwoo was still sound asleep.

"Goodmorning Mama!" Nami kissed your cheek.

"Come here kiddo." Wonwoo suddenly spoke as he spread his arms and made space in between us, as Nami went in between of us as we hugged her as she giggled.

After a few minutes, we all got up and got ready as we were having breakfast at Wonwoo's parent's house.

We left and drove to Wonwoo's parents.

As we got there we were greeted by The warm smiles of Wonwoo's parents as they immediately hugged Nami.

"Aigooo... Wonu-ah Why didn't you tell me I already had a grandchild?" Wonwoo's parents carried Nami.

We both chuckled as we were invited inside.

We explained to both of them what happened to Nami, as Nami was accompanied by Wonwoo's younger sister. Jeon Somi, guess you've heard of her? She's an Idol and a friend of mine since elementary days.

Wonwoo's parents were grateful to you for Adopting Nami as they loved Nami even more.

'I promise Nami-ah you'll be so loved by everyone...'

You smiled at the thought.

We talked over breakfast as we were about to leave to go to my parent's house which I was worried about because Mom mentioned Eunwoo was there staying over.

"Mama, can we stay a little longer? Me want to play with Auntie mimi." Nami tugged your dress as you bent down to her level.

"You know you can stay here and Appa and I will fetch you later... If that's okay with Auntie Somi." You smiled as Nami turned to look at Somi.

"Auntie mimi, can I stay wif chu?" Nami pouted as Somi chuckled and nodded.

You smiled as Nami jumped up and down before hugging both you and Wonwoo as you both left to go to your parent's house.

💎