𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

💎

A couple of weeks after I visited Mom and Dad, I decided to visit Nami.

I got to my new car my Dad gifted it to me to Congratulate me as the new CEO, well... not officially yet... But soon!

Upon driving there I passed by a familiar face.

I stopped the car immediately as I screamed in joy.

"CHAEYON-AHH!!" You hopped out of the car as you ran up to hug her.

"H-haeun?! Oh my god... I missed you!" She hugged back as I felt something poking my stomach as I pulled out the hug I looked down to see a baby bump.

"YOUR PREGNANT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME???" She nodded and chuckled.

"Well... You were too busy with med school so I didn't dare to interfere, who knows how chaotic it must've been for you." You shrugged as you hugged her again.

"Guess you and Jihun stayed strong huh?" She smiled and nodded before laughing.

"Why are you walking alone? Where's Jihun? It's Dangerous for you to go outside by yourself especially since you have a little one..." You caressed her bump as she chuckled.

"Chill out Dr.Na Haeun... I just picked up groceries." She laughs so did you.

"Chaeyon by the way have you changed your number?" You took out your phone as you searched her number but couldn't find it.

She nodded as you asked for her number so you could reach out to her.

"I better head off Chaeyon-ah I have someone to visit." You put your phone in your pocket as you hugged her.

"Visiting your parents?" Chaeyon asked before pulling out of the hug, you shook your head 

" Ani~ just someone special, by the way, do you want a ride?" You opened the door to your car as she shook her head "No thank you, My house is already nearby." You nodded as she bowed and waved as you waved back.

You drove to Nami's house as you were driving outside you heard a loud gunshot.

You drove faster as you knew it was from their house you were thinking about Nami the whole time with sweat dripping down from your forehead.

 You got out of the car with Nami screaming 'HELP!!'.

"Nami, Nami I'm here!" You bent down and hugged her as tears flowed down from her cheeks.

"Mommy... Please help my mommy."  You looked at the door wide open her dad must've escaped.

"Nami wait here..." She nodded hugging her bloody teddy bear.

You walked through the door as you saw Nami's Mother lying down on the floor holding her chest she was shot through the chest... There was no way of saving her.If I called the ambulance they wouldn't get here in time,but there's nothing wrong with hoping.

Your eyes widen as you run to Nami's Mother tears flooding your eyes.

"Mrs. Kim... Hang on please... I'll call an ambulance." You held her hand as you applied pressure on her bleeding heart. 

As you let go of her hand whilst still applying pressure you were about to call the ambulance as she stopped you.

She looked at you with watery eyes.

"Please tell Nami I love her... Take care of her for me please? raise her to be brave and courageous.." She smiled weakly as a tear fell from her eyes. You fell softly letting go of her heart that had stopped beating. 

Tears fell from your eyes...

This is my most hated part of being a Doctor... When one's life is dependent on you, your choice is life or death and the most heartbreaking part is that your the one with their life on your hands.

Police came inside as I moved away and wiped my tears.

The police took her in the ambulance.

You went outside as you saw Nami sobbing loudly repeating 'Mommy' over and over.

You hugged her and carried her.

"Your mommy is in a safe place up there now..." Nami looked at you sobbing as she hugged you tightly.

Moments later Nami cooled down as you talked to the officer.

"Ms? are you a relative or perhaps her guardian?" The police asked you as you shook your head.

"Ani sir... I'm a close friend. Ms. Na Haeun..."

"Omo... Daughter of Mr. Na? The CEO of 'Na Family co.'"

You nodded as a slight smile appeared on your face.

"Well since your a close friend of Mrs. Kim and I think you are financially stable to keep Nami... You can be her Permanent Guardian if you are okay with that Ma'am? or we can leave Nami to an adoption center if you're not willing." You nodded and asked for the papers.

"From this day on you will be Nami's legal guardian... Gomawo Ms. Haeun" The officers bowed as you finished signing the papers.

You bowed and smiled as you thanked them.

You turned to look at Nami smiling.

"Are you my new mommy?" You nodded as you bent down to her level.

"Yey! You're my new mommy... But I still miss my real mommy." Her face turned gloomy in a flash.

 You hugged her and pulled away "Don't worry Nami-ssi, Your mommy is always looking over you and she will always be there when you need her. she loves you very much!" You kissed her forehead.

"Just like you! you love me very much!" You smiled and nodded.

"You will stay with Halmeoni and Harabeoji for a while okay since I'm still in school when I find a nice house for us to live in We will live there In a castle!" You threw her up and catched her before going to your car and driving to your parents Nami smiled in excitement to see her grandparents.

-Mom and Dad's-

"Eomma! Appa! I have a surprise for you!" You smiled at Nami while holding her hand and she hugged your hand.

The door revealed worried parents.

'Oh, I forgot were still bloody'

"Eomma, Appa It's not what it looks like I promise..." You explained everything.

They hugged Nami in joy they showered her with love. 

(Btw, they changed clothes already and the teddy bear is clean now just to clarify^^)

I smiled as I joined their group hug.

As they finished you talk to Nami

"I have to leave Nami... I'll visit every weekend okay? Or whenever I have free time. Be a good girl to Halmeoni and Harabeoji arraseo?" Nami nodded as you smiled and hugged her. 

You stood up to hug your parents and bid goodbyes.

You kissed Nami's Forehead before you head out "Oh! Eomma If Eunwoo asks If she's my child tell him she is... I'll explain it to him when I catch him here" You chuckled as so did your Mom you waved as they stood by the door as you drove away.

'Life is just like a rainbow, Every Rainbow comes rain... But in the end, it will be beautiful.'

💎