♥️

Hi guys!💕
First of all I just want to really apologize for my one year long absence.
I have gone through so much, it's almost impossible to summarize it all!
The first thing I can say it's i'm not the person i was when i was writing this book. I've changed completely and I've never felt better in my life. I feel like i don't even know the person that i used to be.
I know some of you won't believe me or will mock me, unfollow me or even insult me, but guys I need to tell you this because I care about you all.
Eleven months ago I found Jesus. Please don't think that i'm joking, or that i'm crazy. He is real guys, and He is ready outside of the door of your hearts. He is already knocking maybe, but all the noise of this world is deafening you.
Please open that door.
I hope that this message will reach as many people as possible, but even if it helps only one single person, it would mean the world.
Again I know that many will not believe me..I know because you can only understand if you believe and have received the Holy Spirit. I don't blame you if this makes you laugh, if I'd read this a year ago, I would have laughed and cringed as well. But hopefully what I am writing will have some kind of impact on you anyways.
Jesus loves you and is waiting for you to get closer to Him, He is already as close as He can be, but He won't force you to have a relationship with Him. All He needs is for you to accept Him in your heart. The love, peace, blessings you will receive are priceless.
I love you all💖💖💖

And I will close this with my favorite bible verse, something that Jesus said after He died and rose again, and appeared to the apostles:

and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Matthew 28:20