Chapter 23

Toni's pov

Next thing I know I'm in her bed again.
But wait, we're just cuddling. And talking a little.
I swear she's like a drug and I can't get rid of her.
"I'm gonna kill Jughead for telling you all that..." she says casually.
"What?!" I say and I try to sit up but she holds me down.
"Calm down babe, I'm just kidding okay?!" she says quickly.
"You don't think I should know all that stuff about you?"
"No..I mean, yeah, but I should've been the one to tell you first. Not Jugrat."
"Okay but you wouldn't tell me, so I'm glad he did. Otherwise who knows what would've happened"
"What? What do you mean with that?" she asks as she stops hugging me and sits up.
"I mean that you were a little out of control the last few days before Jughead told me everything"
"No I wasn't" she says lifting an eyebrow.
"Cher..you locked me in your room and left the house..."
She rolls her eyes annoyed and I know it's a signal for me to stop now.
She looks deep in thought for a few seconds and then shifts her gaze on me, and her eyes are dark. Like, very dark.
"B-but I still love you okay? Let's just forget about that.." I say carefully but her eyes don't change or move. She remains silent.
"Let's start again...Cher? I-I love you" I say again and slowly sit up too.
I approach her very carefully, staring into her eyes to figure out her intentions but they won't let any emotion through.
"Cher..?" I say and gently place my hand on her thigh, but she quickly grabs my arm.
"You think that was "out of control" babygirl?" she chuckles and tightens her grip. "I can really be...out of control. And you haven't seen anything...yet." she says and leans in to kiss my cheek, then she whispers in my ear. "and don't try to soften me honey, it's not gonna work."
I look at her worried as she smiles at me.
"I've been holding all this inside for 9 days Toni. I need to let it out now"
"W-what? L-let out what?"
"My...dark side" she says and bites her lip.
"I-I'm sorry if I said something wrong, please don't-"
"No Toni, it's not that. I've just missed...this" she says running her fingers down my arm and then on my thigh. I get goosebumps and she smirks.
"I've missed having you under my control, helpless. And now I need you to be a good girl and let me play with you a little, will you?"
She starts tracing circles on my thigh getting closer and closer to my...flower.
I whimper and she chuckles.
"You know babygirl, I've been thinking.. Remember that night, at the club? When you got very drunk, and then we went to the bathroom.." she says as she keep teasing me with her fingertips. "I keep thinking about a word you said, while I was making you feel good"
I remember what I said. But I was drunk and on the edge of coming. I didn't really have control on my brain and I couldn't control what I said.
"I keep thinking about that one word...I want to hear it again babygirl. Will you say it again for me?" she says and starts taking my shirt off.
I keep my mouth shut as she lays kisses on my chest.
Suddenly she stops and glares up at me.
"It wasn't a question. Say it."
"P-please stop Cheryl"
She slaps my thigh harshly and I feel my cheek get hotter.
"I-I.." I stutter.
"Say it."
"Cher, I was drunk..."
"And now you're not. Say it Toni. Who am I?"
I look at her trying to figure out why she wants me to say it so bad, but my thoughts are interrupted by another painful slap on my thigh.
"Who am I, babygirl?" she growls getting closer until our noses almost touch.
I try to kiss her but she avoids my lips.
"P-please...I need you-"
"Say the word and I'll let you kiss me."
I don't reply and she forces me back down on the bed.
"Alright. I'll make it easier for you." she says and pins me down by my wrists with one hand while she wraps the other around my throat.
"I crave you Cher-" I mutter but Cheryl cuts me off, slapping my cheek.
"That's not what I want you to address me as. I suggest you to answer my question right now, Toni Topaz."

She runs her thumb on my lower lip and then pushes it inside my mouth, and I start sucking on it.
"Well?" she says lifting an eyebrow.
"P-please kiss me...daddy"
A satisfied smirk appears on her face before we start kissing lustfully.
"I got something better. Turn around, on to her stomach."
I do as she told me and she yanks my pants down, leaving my panties on.
"It's so hard to control myself around you babygirl... especially after hearing you call me that" she says as she rubs my asscheeks. "I want to hurt you, Toni. I know you want this too"
She quickly spanks me and I yelp.
"Am I right?" she adds.
Her voice sounds so deep and serious, I can't contradict her. I don't wanna know what would happen if I did. I need to play along.
"Yes..d-daddy"
"Then beg, babygirl. Beg for me to hurt you."
I take a breath and do as she says.
"P-please hurt m-me Che-daddy" I quickly correct myself.
Cheryl gives me four hard spanks and flips me on my back again.
"You're being such a good girl, baby. Maybe you deserve a treat" she says running her fingers through my hair.
I bite my lip and wait for her to do something.
She stares at my lips for a few seconds and then slowly crawls backwards until she reaches my panties.
"But what kind of treat should I give you?" she says playing with the hem of my panties just to tease me.
"Please" I whine frustrated and she smirks.
"Be patient, Toni." she says sternly, making me shut up immediately.

She's about to pull them down slowly when my phone starts ringing.
It's on her bedside table, I try to reach for it but she's quicker than me.
She grabs it and looks at me. I don't like the look she gives me, at all.
"Why is he calling you."
"Who?"
She shows me the phone and I read Reggie's name. I look at her but don't answer.
"Block him."
"W-wait Cheryl, I don't know why he's calling me but please don't block him.."
"Why not?"
"I mean, he's done nothing wrong-"
"Is it because you like him?!" she yells.
"W-what? Cheryl, how can you think that? I'm here with you!"
"That's exactly why you should block him"
"He's just a friend-"
"You. Are going. To block him. Now."
I sigh and take the phone.
"Happy?" I say after blocking him and showing her.
"Don't you get sarcastic with me, TT. And yes, I am."
"Alright...I should go now"
"Oh, okay"
"See you tomorrow at school" I say, but she only nods.
I take my stuff and walk home.

After dinner I go to bed and before turning off my phone, I get a text from Cheryl.

-Hey Toni, I already miss you so much. I have something to tell you, actually, something to ask. I will tomorrow. Goodnight babygirl x

———

a/n

GUYS sorry for the long wait, and sorry if this chapter is not that great despite the loooong wait but i've been kinda stuck and i'd rather take more time to write something good than just write quick chapters.
Thank you for all your support, it makes me happy to know you're enjoying  my story and i hope you don't hate me
i love you♥️