Chapter 17

Toni's pov

I get shivers all over my body from Cheryl's words and I look at her worried.
She chuckles and kisses my forehead.
"Let's go now."
She grabs my hand and leads me out of Jughead's house.
I barely have time to say bye to Jughead's
"T-thanks Jug!"
I hear Cheryl snort and mumble something like "shut up" while she basically drags me to her car.

"You're taking me home?" I ask.
"No"
"School?" I ask with wide eyes.
"No" she says smiling a little.
"Where then??"
"Just wait and you'll see Toni, you're acting like a 4 year old!"
"What?! That's not even true!" I frown and cross my arms.
"See, that's exactly what I'm talking about" she says and laughs. I love her laugh so much.
"It's not fair" I continue to grumble.
She stops the car and gives me a look that immediately makes me stop complaining.

The rest of the drive is quiet, until we arrive at her house and she gets out of the car. She opens my car door to let me out.
"Your house?" I ask confused.
"Mhm"
"Why?"
"No more questions."
I follow her inside and take the chance to roll my eyes while she can't see me.
We walk upstairs to her room and once we're in, she locks the door behind her.
"So...uh..m-maybe you need help with some homework?" I say nervously. Why did I even say that? It's so random. Ugh, I hate myself.
"Don't pretend you don't know why you're in trouble, miss Topaz." She says while slowly walking towards me.
"Uh..?"
"I know what you did..." she places a hand on my chest and gently pushes me until I'm sitting on her bed. "...right after snapping at me"
"I-I...went home?"
She straddles me and grabs my throat.
"Don't make me mad Toni..."
"S-sorry Cher-"
"Tell me!"
"I went out with R-reggie.."
"And why did you do that?"
"He asked me...a-and I wanted to get back at you.."
She smirks.
"So you did it to make me mad huh?"
That's not what I said but play along to avoid any additional trouble.
"Well, my sweet Toni, guess what? You achieved what you wanted. And guess what made me even more mad"
She grips my hair and slowly makes me tilt my head back.
"Not only you saw Reggie, you even went to Jughead's house. Baby, I'm disappointed. I think you need a lesson"

She places her thumb on my lower lip and traces its outline.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared. But this time is different. The atmosphere is so tense, I feel my heartbeat in my throat and I'm craving her touch.
I instinctively lick her thumb as she bites her own lip. Cheryl pushes her thumb further in my mouth.
"You've been a very bad girl Toni"
I feel like I'm burning with desire as I suck on her thumb without breaking eye contact with her.
Suddenly she removes it and kisses me lustfully. I slowly lie down on my back while we're kissing and she's on top of me, holding me down by my wrists.

Then she pulls away, her dark eyes looking deep inside of mine while she backs away until she reaches my jeans.
She unzips them and takes them off.
"Take off your shirt." she orders as she takes off her own shirt and jeans.
We're both in our underwear now when she gives me another order.
"Lie down on your back again"
I do so and she crawls back on top of me.
She starts leaving kisses on my neck, then my chest, then my stomach.
"C-cheryl...p-please"
"Please what, princess?"
"I-I need..you"
She smirks and kisses my cheek.
"Bra off" she says and takes off my bra.
"I enjoy teasing you, babygirl" she says while playing with my breasts.

I can't take it anymore. I grab her wrists to stop her.
"Oh no baby. You can't touch" she says and cuffs me to the bed frame.
"I guess we'll need to use these" she adds.
"Tell me how much you need me, babygirl"
"I-I need you Cheryl, please"
"Then beg"
I whine.
"Please! I b-begging you! T-touch me"
Cheryl smiles proudly and slowly takes my panties off.
"Already so wet baby.." she says as she places two fingers on my sensitive spot.
"Who's all this for? Who got you this messy?"
"Y-you Cheryl"
"Aw, babygirl. You're so hot"
She starts moving her fingers in circles and I can't hold in my moans.
She suddenly stops and starts working with her mouth instead, alternating kisses and tongue.
"C-cheryl!" I moan.
"Yes babygirl, scream my name" she says, her breathing also heavy.
"I-I'm gonna c-com-"

She immediately stops and turns me around on my stomach.
"W-what...what the hell! Cheryl, I was about to come!" I say frustrated.
"I know baby, that's why I stopped. I told you you needed a lesson. Only good girls get rewards."
I start grumbling until I feel a sharp pain in my asscheek and let out a scream.
"Bad girls get punishments instead"
"N-no please...I'm sorry-"
"I want you to stay quiet now and take your punishment."
She slaps my ass multiple times until it's red and sore and I am in tears.

She uncuffs me and helps me sit up.
"Good girl. I'm proud of you" she says and pecks my lips.
I look down frustrated.
"I'm sorry Toni. You'll get what you want when you'll deserve it" she says, seeing the look in my face.
I look at her and my brain turns off for a second. She's beautiful. Her hair is messy, her cheeks slightly flushed and her lips look so soft. I want to kiss them.
I lean in but as soon as our lips brush against each other, she moves away.
"S-sorry.." I say "Can I...?"
"What?" she asks.
"..I wanna kiss you Cheryl"
She smiles and kisses me while she's holding my face in her hands.
"Did you like it baby?"
"Yes. Best kiss ever" I say
"No, I meant, my lips still taste of...you. You like that?" she asks with a smirk.
I blush and hide my face with my hands as she laughs.

We get dressed and Cheryl asks me to do her a favor.
"Babe, would you go downstairs and get me some water?"
"Yup" I say and head downstairs.
I get some water from the kitchen and hear the main door open.
I go to the living room and see a woman, probably Cheryl's mother, who nearly gets a heart attack when she sees me.
"Who the hell are you?? What are you doing in my house?!" she yells.
I start panicking and my mind goes blank.
"I-I..."
Then I see Cheryl rushing down the stairs.
"Mom...what are you doing here?" Cheryl asks.
"I live here!"
"You weren't supposed to come back until tomorrow!"
"My plans changed. Now can someone tell me who this is?!" she says while looking at me.
She looks me up and down and then back at Cheryl.
"Cheryl. What were you two doing upstairs?"
Cheryl looks at me and then at her mother. She looks worried.
Her mother turns back at me.
"I want you out of this house, right now!" she says.
I quickly get my stuff and leave.
Before leaving I give Cheryl one last look and I can tell she's about to cry. It breaks my heart.
I go back home and I keep thinking about her for hours.

It's midnight now and I'm just lying in bed, I can't sleep.
I get a text, it's her.

-You up?

-Yeah, I can't sleep. You okay?

-I know it's late but can I come over?

I mean, my mom's coming back at like 2am and she told me this morning to go sleep over at one of my friends' house. I'll just tell her I invited my friend over instead. It's perfect.

-Sure

After 15 minutes she knocks on the door. As soon as I open, she wraps her arms around me tightly.
"H-hey..are you okay?" I ask.
"Sorry Toni, I know it's late.."
"No it's fine, actually I'm home alone and I'm kinda scared so...I'm glad you're here"
She smiles a little.
"You feel safe with me here?" she asks.
"Yes I do" I say and smile.
We go upstairs to my room and lie in bed together.
"What happened?" I ask.
"It's just my mom...she is...I just needed you. I needed to be with you"
I hold her hand and interlock our fingers together.
"Did she do something to you?"
"No, we just argued. She doesn't like the fact that I like girls" she says and her voice cracks a little.
I turn to face her and get closer to her.
Our faces are just a few inches apart.
"I'm just loveless Toni. I've always been. All I do is push people away" she says and a tear slips out her eye.
"Cheryl, don't say that! Stop, that's not true"
"It is, Toni... I don't even know why you're still here for me, after everything I put you through"
"Stop please"
"No. You should stay away from me"
"I don't want to. I need you Cher, believe me"
She looks at me unbelieving.
"Y-you do?"
"Yes, I need you. You're all I need, Cheryl. I mean it"
She smiles and kisses me.

"We should try to sleep now. I don't want you to stay up because of me" she says.
"Okay babe. Night" I say.
"Night baby" she says.
I turn off the lights and after a few minutes I hear her voice again.
"Toni?"
"Yeah?"
"I...I love you"