Chapter 4

Toni's pov

They slowly roll the car window down and I stand on the sidewalk, my legs frozen.
I look inside the car but it's too dark to see the driver.
"Get in the car."
I was expecting it to be a man but to my surprise the voice sounds feminine.
"Get in the car Toni Topaz." She repeats in a strict tone. How the hell does she know my name? Who is she?!

I drop my bag, quickly turn around and start running as fast as possible, as tears start forming in my eyes.
After a few minutes I don't hear the car behind me anymore and I stop to catch my breath. I feel like I'm dying.
Suddenly I see the same car coming towards me but from the other side of the road this time.
"Leave me alone!" I cry out.
She pulls over and gets out of the car.

Oh my god, it's Cheryl.
"What the...Cheryl?! Why are you following me?!"
She approaches me and holds out my bag.
"You dropped something babydoll"
I try to reach for it but she pulls it away.
"Aha, no babe. You're not getting it back for free."
I roll my eyes and let out a sigh.
"Please Cheryl...I need to go home. Give it back to me, please".
"Okay, you can get it back...but you'll have to do everything I say for the rest of the night."
"...what? no! I have to go home!"
"Then you're not getting your bag back" she says and she turns around to go back in her car.
"Wait!" I sigh. "Fine...I'll do what you want. Can I get it back now?"
She stops and chuckles.
"You'll get it tomorrow morning. Now get in the car."
I sigh for the 100th time and get in the car.

She takes my phone out of my bag and hands it to me.
"Call your mom. Tell her you're staying at your new friend's house for the night."
I stare at her for a moment and then do as she told me. She smirks proudly.

*skip call*

"Good girl. See? It's not that hard" she says and starts driving.
"Where...where are we going?" I say very quietly, afraid to make her mad.
I look at her but she just keeps her eyes on the road without giving me an answer.
After a few minutes she breaks the silence making me flinch a little.
"I saw you at pops."
I wait for her to go on because I don't know why she's telling me this.
"I thought I'd made myself pretty clear."
"Huh...what do you mea-"
"You were with Jughead. I fucking told you I don't want to see you with him, ever. again."
"But...he's nice..." I whisper.
Her grip on the wheel tightens and she hits the brakes.

She turns around to face me, her eyes look so dark right now. Scary.
"Just let me explain it to you, dumb slut. You don't get to decide. I tell you what to do and you obey. It's just as easy as that."
I can tell she's trying to stay calm but the alcohol is still in my body and it's making me feel a little braver, I really can't stay quiet.
"I can do what I want. I don't even know you, we just met! Who are you to give me orders?!"
Her eyes widen at my words. She grabs my collar and slams me against the car window behind me, making me hit my head.
"Ouch! that hurt.." I say touching the back of my head.
She's staring at me very closely as I let a giggle slip out. She frowns.
"Have you been drinking?"
"No.." I say and giggle again.
"Don't fucking lie to me."
I immediately stop giggling and look down.
"Who the fuck gave you permission to drink?!"
"Myself..."
"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME!" She grabs my chin harshly and makes me look at her in the eye. I start crying.
"Please don't hurt me.."
Her face softens a little and she lets go of my chin. Wow, that worked.
"Will you do as I say for the rest of the night?" She asks me. I look at her surprised she actually asked and didn't just tell me to, and I nod.
"Use your words."
"Y-yes...I will"
"Good. Now you're coming with me. No questions." she says and starts driving again.

———

a/n
Sorry guys for the late update but I've been soooo busy! I'll try to update more often. Also sorry if this chapter is a bit short.
Love you and thanks for your support!
xo