Chapter 10

Toni's pov

*next day*

I wake up and feel a painful sting in my butt as I try to sit up. The feeling immediately reminds me of Cheryl and so I check my phone to see if she's texted me.
She hasn't. But well, I'll see her in like an hour at school, plus I shouldn't be missing her. Just stop thinking about her, I tell myself.

I carefully get up and get ready, then Ieave my house and start walking to school.
After a few minutes a car stops by my side. Actually, not a car, Cheryl's car. Damn it
She rolls down the window.
"Hi baby, get in!" she says smiling
Just when I'm about to get in the car, I remember that my behind is sore and I need to be careful when I sit down because it really hurts. If I sat beside her now she would notice and I don't wanna give her that satisfaction. Plus it's embarrassing.

I quickly think of an excuse
"Uhm..no thank you Cheryl but I'd rather walk"
"and why's that, little angel?"
I nervously look around and then back at her
"I uh- had a heavy breakfast"
She looks at me sternly, clearly not believing me but decides to let it slide, I guess.
"Okay then. See you later" She gives me a fake smile and drives away. Maybe she doesn't like arguing in the morning.
I let out a sigh of relief and resume walking.

I arrive at school on time and go straight to my first class.
There's only a problem: when I get in the room, I see Cheryl already sitting there. Fuck.
I didn't remember we had first class in common.

"Hi Cheryl.." I say
"Hi Toni, feeling better?" She says with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.
"Yeah..thanks"
"Come here, sit beside me" she says patting on the seat on her left, and this is where it hit me: she knew it. She knew the reason why I didn't wanna ger in the car, she knew I would be sore and now she was doing this on purpose to embarrass me.
I take a breath and slowly sit down. I grimace and and groan quietly.
Cheryl looks at me and smirks.
"You okay doll?"
"I'm great" I say without looking at her.
I turn to her and she gives me a serious look, but doesn't say anything. I don't really know why she did that.

As soon as the bell rings, she gets her stuff and stands up.
"Up." she orders.
I do the same and wait for her to tell me what to do next.
She grabs me by my wrist and leads me to the janitor's closet and once we're inside, she locks the door.
"C-cheryl...what-"
"Hush" she cuts me off and then she approaches me and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Don't be scared babygirl, I just wanted to check up on you, since you weren't feeling good this morning" she says smirking.
I look at her highkey frightened.

"Turn around for me babygirl"
She hugs me from behind and places her hands on my stomach.
"Does it still hurt here?" she asks speaking in a fake, soft voice.
"Y-yes.." I lie.
"Mhm.." she says and shifts her hands slowly behind, till they reach my butt and suddenly she gives me a hard squeeze.
"What about here doll?"
I whine and try to move away but she blocks me by wrapping an arm around my waist.
"Oh no. So this was the problem, wasn't it?" she says as she turns me around to face her. I look down embarrassed.
"Your butt is sore, isn't it?"
I nod slightly.
"And why's that?" she asks, pretending she doesn't know.
I don't speak and she forces me to look at her by lifting my chin up.
"I want you to tell me, Toni" her tone is very serious as she looks straight into my eyes.
"I...because you.."
"Go on."
"Because y-you..spanked me.." I say quietly, almost whispering.
"And why did I?" she tilts her head to the side.
"I didn't listen to you" my eyes start watering.
She looks at me and frowns.
"Why are you crying?"
"I-I'm sorry Cheryl..."
"For what?"
"For making you angry" I don't even know why I'm apologizing for that. It's the effect she has on me. Probably I'm just overwhelmed by this whole weird situation.
"You got your punishment baby. It's alright now" she says and pulls me into a hug.
She starts stoking my hair and speaks again "You're a good girl Toni" she kisses my cheek, "my good girl".

We look in each other's eyes for a few seconds until we both realize we're probably late for class.
"Fuck, we're late. What class do you have?" She asks me.
"Uh...pe"
"Really?? same!"
"We should hurry up then" I chuckle.

We rush out the janitor's closet and head to the locker room.
I quickly get changed, putting on just a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, and tie my hair in a ponytail.
Cheryl gets changed too and when she sees me she looks me up and down.
"Hot" she winks at me and I blush.
We both head to the gym and class has already started, but they're just playing volleyball so we join them.

I join a team and Cheryl joins the opposite one.
During the whole game she keeps on checking me out and I catch her looking at my butt several times, but she doesn't seem to care.

After class, we all go to the locker room.
I take my shorts off and as I'm folding them up, I feel someone slap my bare asscheek while they walk by.
I turn around and see Cheryl who glances at me and bites her lip.
After getting changed, she walks by again and hands me a note, and then she leaves the room.

I need to hurry and go to class so I just shove it into my pocked and walk out the locker room.
Once I get to my next class and take a seat, I take out the note from my pocket and unfold it.

My eyes widen as I read it and my heart skips a beat.

"My house. After school. As soon as possible."

———
a/n
sorry guys if it's short but I've been so busy, I promise I'll make it up to you! plus Cheryl is hot so you can't really complain
I love you💖💖