Chapter 5

Toni's pov

I stay quiet and as still as possible in my seat and after what seemed like ages, Cheryl stops and gets out of the car. I try to get out too but the car door won't open.
"It's locked babydoll" she says smiling and opens it for me. "You can only open it from the outside".
I decide it's better not to ask why and get out of her car.

We're in the woods. What the fuck?
"Cheryl...why are we...here?" I ask trying not to panic. It's really dark and probably really far from home.
She just shrugs and stares at me.
"Can I have my phone please?" I ask again.
She laughs a little and then starts talking "Sweetheart we're in the middle of nowhere. There's no way you have connection here."
I start getting frustrated and all I wanna do is ask her why we're here again, but I know that that will only make her mad.

She is still staring without saying a word and it's making me really uncomfortable. I try to avoid eye contact as much as possible and only glance up at her every once in a while to see if she's still looking at me. Her face is blank but suddenly she smirks.
"What?" I say.
She grabs my wrist and drags me even deeper in the woods.
"Cheryl...stop, where are you going? I'm scared" I try to pull away but she keeps walking and won't let go of me.
"Shut up."

After a few minutes she stops and I notice we're on top of a hill. I look at her with a questioning look.
"On your knees" She says.
"...w-what?"
"Get on your knees." She places her hand on my shoulder and pushes me down.
I get on my knees confused and she bends down.
"Do as I tell you. No questions".
She then places a hand on my chest and slowly pushes me until I'm lying in the grass.
"Now close your eyes."
What is she gonna do now? beat me up?? kill me?! I am so scared I don't know what to do.

I close my eyes shut tight and just pray and hope I'll get out of this alive as a tear rolls down my eye.
Nothing happens.
I hear something and decide to slowly open my eyes, just to see that Cheryl was lying about a foot beside me.
She turns her head towards me.
"Why are you crying?"
I look away and sigh.
"Aww...did I scare you little girl?" She laughs and reaches out to wipe the tear away from my cheek with her thumb, but I quickly push her away.
She looks at me deeply in the eyes with a serious look and in a quick move she gets on top of me pinning both my wrists down and straddling me.

"Don't you ever do that again."
I nod but she doesn't get off, she looks at me like she's waiting for something and I realize she wants me to «use my words» so I decide to speak before she gets even angrier.
"Y-yes...I'm sorry"
"You're learning" she smiles and goes back to lying by my side, this time a little bit closer, but not too close.

After about 10 minutes of just lying in silence I decide to break the silence.
"What time is it?"
"3am"
"I'm cold.." I say quietly "can I please go..?"
"No"
"But we have school tomorrow"
She lets out a sigh and stands up.
"Then we'll go. But you'll come home with me, the night's not over yet."
"Fine" I say and stand up too.

*Skip car ride*

"My parents are not home so we'll be alone" she says as I follow her inside.
We head into her bedroom and she points at the floor beside her bed.
"You can sleep there. I'll sleep in my bed"
Great.
"Don't give me those puppy eyes. I'll give you a blanket" she says and throws a blanket at me. I grab it and sit on the floor where she told me to. She goes to bed too and without even saying goodnight we both fall asleep.

*4am*

I suddenly wake up feeling like shit. I try to stand up but fall on the bed. I feel dizzy and my stomach hurts like crazy.
"Cher..Cheryl"
She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me annoyed.
"I think...I think I'm gonna throw up"
"Don't do that here" she gets up and pushes me out of the room and leads me to the bathroom.

I start throwing up in the toilet while she holds my hair for me. I guess she can be...kind sometimes.
"You done?"
"Y-yeah" I say and try to stand back up but she holds me down with a hand firm on my back and the other is gripping my hair more tight.
"How much did you drink?"
"I-I don't know..."
"Did Jughead get you to drink?"
"No! No, of course not...it was all my fault"
She pulls my hair harder and I tilt my head back. She gets closer to my ear and I feel her breath on my cheek.
"You're getting punished for this".

———

a/n
Thank you guys for 1k reads!♡