Chapter 3

Toni's pov

Fuck the door's already closed! Of course, I'm 10 minutes late. Thanks to that crazy asshole.
I knock and hope the teacher will let me in anyway.
"You're late. Very late." she looks at me angrily.
"I know I'm sorry Ms.. uhm"
"I'm Ms. Lovato. You would've known if you had arrived on time. Now take a seat, I'll let it slide just because I know you're new. But don't let that happen again".
"No Ms Lovato, I'm sorry" I say looking down.
I just want to punch Cheryl in the face.

I look around and notice a seat beside Jughead- oh my god wait, Jughead! I totally forgot about him!
I sit beside him.
"I'm sorry Jughead I had a uhm problem"
"It's fine Toni, don't worry about it. Everything all right?"
"Yeah..thanks"
I hear ms Lovato's voice stop so I turn around to look at her and I see her glaring at me. Please no, I've heard enough for today.
Just when she's about to open her mouth to scold me again the door flings open and I feel relief.

"Blossom! You think you can show up whenever you want to??" Ms Lovato yells. I mentally thank Cheryl for saving me from a possible detention.
"Yes, I am here now so..yes" she stares at her with a cold expression and I hold in a giggle.
Ms Lovato is literally going to explode, I can feel it.
"Take a seat. And shut up." she tries to stay calm and luckily Cheryl doesn't talk back.
I quickly look around and the only empty seat is beside me. In fact that's where she goes.

I try to ignore her presence and do my best not to glance at her even though I want to, because I can feel her eyes on me and it's starting to make me uncomfortable.
"Give me your phone" she says quietly but still in an intimidating tone.
I ignore her and pretend I can't hear her.
"Give. Me. Your. Phone" she repeats, this time I can hear some anger in her voice so I turn around to face her.
"Why?" She clenches her jaw and closes her eyes.
"Just do as I say."
"..no" She narrows her eyes and leans forward a little towards me.
"Excuse me, what did you say?"
I feel a shiver run down my spine and mindlessly take my phone out of my pocket and hand it to her.
She smiles proudly and takes it.
"Tell me the passcode."
"0405.."
"Good."

After a few minutes she gives it back to me.
"..what did you do?" I ask her confused. Why did she want my phone?
"I did what I wanted to do"
I just sigh helplessly.

*end of school day*
The last bell rings and I wait for Jughead and the others outside school.
"Hey Toni!" Archie says with a smile.
"Hi guys! I'm so tired oh my god" I say.
"What are you guys doing later?" Veronica asks.
"Pop's at 6?" Betty says and everyone agrees.
"Wait, where is it?" I ask in confusion.
"Don't worry, I'll come pick you up" Jughead tells me.

I say bye to everyone and start walking home.
My house is pretty isolated, there are just trees around so walking there on my own makes me a little anxious but it's still daytime so I guess it's fine.
I arrive at home after 20 minutes of dragging my feet on the sidewalk, I'm so tired. This first school day totally destroyed me.
I go upstairs and take a nap.

I wake up at 5pm and see a text from Jughead.

Jughead🧸: I'll pick you up at 5:50. What's the address?

I quickly text him my address and start getting ready.
"Toni..Can I come in?" my mom says from outside my room.
"Yeah" I answer and she gets in.
"Are you going out?"
"Yeah, is that okay? I made friends with a few people"
"Yeah! Of course! I'm happy you did. I came up here to tell you that I'm going out for dinner. I'll be back late, like at around midnight...is it okay? if you're scared to be on your own I'll stay in don't worry, or you know what, I won't go, I don't want you to be here alone at nigh-"
"Mom! chill! it's totally fine I promise. I'm not scared. Please go and don't worry about me, I can do it" I chuckle and she nods her head.

5:49pm
Jughead🧸: I'm outside shorty👀

Wow well, this guy is really...on time!
I go downstairs and go out.

"Oh hello!" he says and kisses my cheek "look what I got for you" he pulls a cookie out of his pocket. My eyes lit up and a huge grin appears on my face.
"Thank you!" I grab it and start eating it.
"Aren't you forgetting something?" he says tapping his cheek. I giggle and give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

The car ride was pretty short and we just chatted a bit. We get out the car and the others are already waiting for us outside Pop's.
We get inside and Jughead also orders for me.

"Two banana cherry smoothies and two strawberry cupcakes" he says. "you like that?"
"Yeah, how did you know I would like that?"
"I don't know..just a feeling" he smiles at me and I return the smile.
I see Betty staring at us, I think she likes Jughead. You can just tell by the way she looks at him. I really don't want her to think I like him because I don't, he's just sweet and funny. I like him as a friend and I don't want her to hate me.

After about an hour we get out.
"What are we gonna do now? I don't feel like going home already" Veronica says.
"We could go get some drinks?" Reggie asks.
"Reggie, we have school tomorrow I don't want to get wasted on a monday night" Betty replies.
"Just a drink! We won't get wasted c'mon!" He says.
We all look at each other and then agree.
We go to a bar and get some drinks. But at the end of the night it was definitely more than «just a drink».
My head is spinning and I can't stop laughing, I don't even know why we are all laughing.
"Guys I need to go to the bathroom" I say, still laughing.

I leave the table we're sitting at and go to the bathroom. After doing what I needed to do, I flush and open the door and see Jughead standing there.
"What are you doing, it's he girls toilet!" I say
He gets closer and closer until his body is touching mine and he's holding me tight.
He's definitely more wasted than me.
"I don't care.." he slurs.
I check my phone and see that it's 11:30pm, fuck my mom's gonna be home in thirty minutes!
"No Jughead I gotta go, my mom thought I would be home early and I'm super late-" I try to push him off me but he won't let me go.
I feel his hard on against my body.
"No stay here baby please I need you.." He tries to kiss me and I feel him getting even harder. I start to panic.
"NO! Stop, please!" I push him away and he struggles to stay on his feet.
"Sorry Toni I'll uh take you home?"
"No you're not driving tonight, you're too drunk idiot!" I say and get out of the bathroom.

"Guys go help Jughead, he's in the bathroom. I gotta go. See you tomorrow at school"

I start walking home and this is when I realize what I'm doing. I'm walking home at night, on my own. It's super dark and no one's around.
After a few minutes I feel a car behind me and I start walking faster. I don't turn around but I can feel the car moving slowly behind me. My eyes start watering as my heartbeat speeds up. And the alcohol in my body's definitely not helping me right now.
The car finally reaches me and pulls up. The windows are dark and I can't see who's inside but this is scary. I stop walking and they roll the window down.

A/N
I know there's not enough Choni stuff in this chapter but it's just a filling one! I'm sorry. I'm promise I'll make it up to you ;)