Chapter 18

Toni's pov

"I love you"
Her voices echo in my head as I try to process them.
She loves me. Do I love her?
"Y-you...you do?" I ask her.
"I love you, Toni"
"Why...how"
"I didn't know what love felt like before meeting you, Toni. As soon as I saw you, I felt something...I felt like I couldn't let you go. I wanted to make you mine. I know I love you, because I couldn't imagine my life without you in it now"
I stare at her in shock, not really know what to say.
I've never asked myself if I loved her. Maybe because I've always been busy being scared to say or do something that would make her mad, and she's always been very weird and confusing.
But that thing she said is making me think a lot right now.
"Cheryl..."
"I'm sorry, I'm talking too much. We should sleep" she says.
"No, no! I..I couldn't imagine my life without you either" I say.
Her eyes brighten up at my words and she wraps her arms around me to pull me closer.
We fall asleep like that, holding on to each other as if we're afraid to lose the other one.

I wake up to something that interrupts my sleep. I mean, someone.
I open my eyes and see Cheryl staring at me with heart eyes while she's playing with my hair.
As soon as she notices I'm awake, she goes back to her resting bitch face. But she doesn't stop playing with my hair.
"You woke me up" I say groggily while rubbing my eyes.
"Sorry. I like your hair...and you looked cute"
I smile and roll my eyes.
"Hey. You're excused for that eye roll only because those blushy cheeks are cute" she says and kisses my forehead.
"Sorry" I say and chuckle.

Suddenly the door opens and my mom walks in, getting scared as she sees us.
"Toni! I thought you went sleep over at a friends house!" my mom says.
"Yeah, sorry mom I forgot to tell you...I invited my...friend over instead"
"No, it's fine, I just wasn't expecting to see you here now. You scared me"
Cheryl gets out of bed and goes shake my mom's hand.
"Good morning ms Topaz, I'm Cheryl Blossom. Toni's-"
"friend!" I quickly cut her off.
My mom looks at both of us and smiles.
"Nice to meet you, Cheryl. Well, I'm sorry for walking in like that, I'm going downstairs"
"No, it's okay I was about to leave anyway" Cheryl says and I look at her confused.
"Don't worry, you can stay if you want to" my mom replies and leaves.

"You're leaving?" I ask Cheryl confused.
"Yeah"
"Why?"
She shrugs and starts gathering her things.
I get up and place my hand on her shoulder to make her turn around to face me.
"Cheryl, what's wrong?
"Just leave it, okay?"
"Please, tell me"
"It hurt, Toni"
I look at her even more confused than I was before.
"What hurt?"
"You...calling me friend"
I sigh relieved that it's just that.
"Cher it's just because my mom doesn't know I like girls!"
"It still hurt"
"I'm sorry okay? I really am, but I didn't mean it. It was just because I haven't come out yet. Please don't be like that.."
"Okay babe. In this case, it's alright. Don't worry about it" she says and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. "But I actually gotta go"
"No! Why?" I say pouting.
"Stop, don't give me that face! I have a lot of stuff to do but I promise we'll talk later okay? I love you babygirl"
"I love you" I say and we kiss again before she leaves.

I spend the rest of the day just chilling, watching tv series and thinking about her.
Basically just a super boring Saturday afternoon, until I get a text and it's from who I want it to be.

-Put on your cutest dress babygirl, I'm taking you out tonight

I feel my heartbeat getting louder as I smile.

-What time??

-I'll pick you up at 9

*time skip*

After having dinner with my mom, I go get ready to go out with Cheryl.
At 9, the doorbell rings but I'm still upstairs getting ready.
My mom opens the door and lets Cheryl in, telling her to come upstairs where I am.
I hear footsteps and see her in the reflection in the mirror as I'm fixing my makeup.
"Hello princess" she says as she leans on the doorstep.
I turn around and smile at her.
"You look stunning, Cher" I say.
"And you look even more stunning, babe. I'll have to watch out tonight."
I chuckle and she looks at her letter she wrote me on my desk.
She grabs it and takes the necklace out of the envelope. I'd left it there because I was mad at her and then I forgot.
Cheryl kneels down in front of me with the necklace in her hand. I look at her and giggle a little.
"Toni Topaz" she says, "would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"
I feel butterflies everywhere in my body as I jump on her and hug her as tight as I can.
"Yes!" I say and kiss her. "I love you so much, Cheryl"
"And I love you even more. Now, let me put this on you."
I lift up my hair so she can put the necklace on me.
"Perfect. Just the last touch you needed for tonight, so that no one will even dare to come on to you. Well, I'll be there, so no one will dare to look at you anyway"
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"We're going clubbing. At Veronica's club"
She takes my hand and we leave my house after saying bye to my mom.

When we arrive, Cheryl leads me inside and orders a drink for me.
"Is there alcohol in this?" I say.
She just shrugs and smirks as she sips her drink.
It doesn't matter, because 10 minutes later I'm dancing all over the dance floor and get the confirmation that that drink definitely contained alcohol.
"Is that Reggie?!" I say while pointing at the guy.
Cheryl immediately look in his direction and clenches her jaw.
"It is. And he won't stop looking at your body. Let me go have a word with him, wait for me here."
I sit on a chair and I watch Cheryl talk with Reggie. In another situation I'd be scared of what could happen, but right now it just makes me laugh.
Cheryl's left her phone here with me and when she gets a text, I can't stop myself from looking.
The name I read on the screen shocks me a little and I need to read it multiple times to actually believe it's Jughead.

-This wasn't our deal, Cheryl.

I'm confused. What deal?
I really want to know what he's talking about but her phone is locked and I don't have the passcode. I don't want to ask her now though, I just want to enjoy our night together.

"Want a shot?" the bar tender asks me.
"Sure!" I say and down it in one second.
"Heey, slow down baby! Can I get your number?" he says.
Before I can reply, Cheryl comes back.
"Cheryl!! How did it go??"
Cheryl gives me a confused-worried look.
"Are you okay?"
"Yes! I'm great! This guy just gave me a shot for free!" I yell.
Cheryl glares at the bar tender and then turns to him.
"What did you do?"
"I was about to ask her number, actually we were talking so if you could leav-"
Cheryl cuts him off and slams her fist on the counter.
"Don't you dare approach her ever again. She is mine. Understood?" she says.
The guy nods and doesn't say anything else.
Cheryl grabs my hand and we go back to the dance floor.
"Are you sure you're okay Toni?"
"Yeeees Cheryl, I'm fine I promise! Now I wanna dance" I say and start dancing.
I turn my back to Cheryl and dance on her as she holds my hips.
I feel her give my ass a quick squeeze and then she whispers in my ear.
"Are you trying to tease me, babygirl?"
I turn around to face her and start leaving kisses on her neck until I'm sucking on her skin.
"So you wanna play the bad girl, huh? Let me show you what I do to bad girls like you"
She grabs me by my wrist and drags me to the bathroom.
She locks the door and gives my butt a hard slap.
She picks me up, making me sit on the sink and harshly parts my legs.
"Sit tight, babygirl" she says and licks her lips.

Cheryl roughly pulls up my dress and takes off my underwear and she goes straight to the point with her tongue, like she was craving me.
The alcohol is making me moan even louder than I would normally.
"I'll let you come only if I hear you scream my name babygirl. Let me hear it, let me hear who is making you feel this good"
"I- oh my-" I mutter, on the edge.
"Say it! I want to hear who you belong to!"
"Please daddy I need to come!" I slur.
"Oh fuck" she says and lets me come, cleaning me with her tongue afterwards.

We make out lustfully until she breaks the kiss.
"Babygirl" she says and grabs my chin to make me look at her. "What did you call me?"
I look at her trying to make my brain work and then I remember, and I start giggling.
"Stop laughing!" she says.
"You remember!" I say, still giggling.
"Stop it." she orders and I stop. "Good, now tell me."
"D-daddy.." I mumble.
"What did you say?"
"I-I'm sorry, I was just kidd-"
"No, I mean say it louder. And look at me"
"Daddy"
She stares at me for a few seconds and then closes her eyes as she breaths in.
"Fuck, that's so hot"

Suddenly someone knocks furiously on the bathroom door.
"Get out! Other people need to go to the bathroom too!"
We quickly get out and after getting a few bad looks, we make it back to the dance floor again.
"Can I have another drink pleaseee?" I ask her.
"No. No more drinking for tonight"
"But I want another one!" I insist.
"I said no more drinking."
I pout but decide not to argue.
Cheryl looks at her phone and frowns.
"We gotta go" she says.
"What?? Why?"
She wraps her arm around my waist and we walk up the stairs to leave the club.
"We need to go, now."

———
a/n
sorry if some of you are freaked out by the whole daddy thing but honestly it's one of my biggest kinks and I like it so... SORRY!
dont judge pls