Chapter 6

Toni's pov

"You're getting punished for this"
Her words echo in my head as I try to process them and sober up.
She pulls me up from the toilet and leads me to the bedroom without letting go of my hair.
I stumble a few times on the way but her firm grip on me kept me from falling.

She shoves me on the bed and I fall on my stomach. I struggle to sit up but I can't
"Stay still." she growls and I immediately stop.
I hear her open a drawer and then a metallic sound.
"w..what are y-you-"
Suddenly I feel a weight on my back and realize she's on top of me. She grabs my wrists and cuffs me to the bed frame.
"No! what are you doing?! why?!" I say yanking on the handcuffs trying to get free.
"Stop that, you're only gonna hurt your wrists."
I keep going as I start crying, I'm exhausted and my head is exploding. This is just psychologically too much for me right now, I don't even know what's going on.

I feel a loud slap and a sting in my butt cheek and then everything goes silent for a few seconds and I hold my breath.
"Why did you do that?!? Are you crazy??" I yell as I try to get free again but I can't even move, she's still sitting on my back.
She slaps my ass again, but this time more harshly.
"That was for being a dumb slut. And this was for yelling at me!" she yells louder.
I shriek at the pain and keep squirming under her, until she suddenly grabs me by my shoulders, holding me down firmly.

"Stop. Moving. Right NOW!"
I stop moving and crying and I try to keep the sobs in.
"Now stay still and take your punishment like a good girl. Count each spank."
I squeeze my eyes shut waiting to wake up at any moment and realize it was all just a weird nightmare, but it doesn't happen. So I guess this is really happening.

Cheryl starts massaging my butt and then she spanks me once. I stay quiet.
"I want you to count. Count, now."
"O-one.." I say
"What was that for?"
"Uh...I...I don't know.."
She spanks me harder
"For being a dumb bitch! For not obeying to me, for hanging out with Jugweirdo, for yelling at me and for throwing up in my bathroom!" She yells and slaps me harder and harder for each reason.

By the time she's done I'm a sobbing mess and my body literally can't take it anymore.
She gently massages my sore butt for a few minutes and I try to catch my breath between sobs.
"Hush babygirl...It's all over now. Is it sore?"
I nod and she lowers down, her weight on my back and reaches my ear.
"Next time will be without clothes"
My eyes go wide and I bury my face in the pillow, she chuckles and gets off my back.

"It's 5 am. You should sleep now."
She looks at me like she's waiting for me to go back on the floor where she had told me to sleep but I stare at her with the best puppy eyes I can give her hoping she'll let me sleep on the bed.
Finally she gives in and she huffs
"Okay fine. Just because I went pretty hard on you with the punishment. But I'm not uncuffing you."
I don't even care honestly as long as I can sleep, I'm too drained to argue.
I mumble an almost inaudible "thank you" and fall asleep immediately.

I wake up to the sound of someone gently humming a tune while stoking my hair gently.
I slowly open my eyes and see Cheryl sitting beside me on the bed.
"Good morning Toni. It's 10am."
"W..what do you mean" I say confused
"I decided not to wake you up and since yesterday must have been pretty stressing for you, it would be better to skip school for today"
I look at her blankly not really know what to do or say.

I try to move but something suddenly blocks me and I realize I'm still cuffed to the bed.
"Cheryl...could you please..uncuff me?" I say cautiously, scared to make her mad again.
"Will you try something dumb?"
"No.."
She reaches for my wrists and frees them and I grimace in pain.
She takes my wrists in her hands and looks at them. They're bruised.
"I told you not to move. See what happens when you don't listen to me?"
I look down and bite my lip. She sighs
"Sit up" she orders
I try to do as she told me but I whimper and fall right back.
"And this is the second proof that nothing good happens when you don't listen to me. C'mon, let me see your butt"
I hesitantly turn around and she pulls down my pants. I feel her fingertips against the bruised skin of my asscheeks.
"Does it hurt?"
"A little..."
"It will for a while. Have you learned your lesson?"
"Yes"
"Yes what?"
"Yes...uh..?" I say not sure what to say
She stares at me awaiting so I just decide to go for a classic one.
"Yes ma'am"
"Good enough for now. You'll learn over time" she winks and stands up.
She kisses my cheek and talks again
"You should go now. Tell your mom you overslept and didn't go to school. Go straight home and text me when you're there"
I nod and stand up

———
a/n

GUYS! i'm so sorry for not updating for ages😭 Ive been so busy like i haven't even had time to poop but thank you all for the support, i love you 💖