Chapter 9

Kalel's POV:

"Good Morning." I said entering Anthony's car and putting on my sunglasses.

"Morning." he moved over to kiss my lips, but I turned so I'd be the cheek. I smirked.

"I must've missed your lips." he smirked back, leaning in but I stopped him.

"We're gonna be late, drive." I laughed.

"You little tease." he muttered while smiling.

-

"They're staring." I sighed to anthony.

"Who?"

"Who do you think? Joey and Meghan." I snapped.

"At least it's Friday. They'll have the weekend to cool off."

"Okay." I agreed nodding.

The day went by pretty fast until it was lunch. Anthony attempted to Flagg me down to his lunch table, but it was no use. No way in hell was I gonna sit in the 'popular table'.

Joey continued to stare at me, waiting for me to sit down with him.

I really didn't feel so well.

I took my lunch and sat down at the library in peace.

"You can't hide forever." Meghan stated hovering over me.

"How'd you find me here?" I questioned looking down.

"We all went here." when she said 'we' she referred to us and Joey. "When we were trying to avoid..."

"Anthony." I sighed. "I'm not denying I used to hate his guts Meg." She laughed at took a seat next to me. "So you're not mad? That I'm with him?"

She shook her head. "At first I was. Now I'm just confused. But if you really like him I'll deal with it."

I sighed in relief. "And Joey?

She bit her lip. "Let's not talk about him.." I nodded in agreement. "So are you doing anything this weekend? Because we could all-"

"I'm going out with anthony." I responded quickly, but immediately regretting it.

"Right."

Then when sat there in a awkward silence. Which was unfair. Before getting with him I could talk to her about anything. Just because I have a new boyfriend doesn't mean things should change.

"Well." she huffed. "I'm gonna go back, I'll see you around."

I sighed watching her walk away

~•~

Important messages (please read!)

Hey guys! If you haven't seen my update I'm back! (For good (: ) so yay

Other than that I understand this was a superrr rushed, short, boring update. Haven't worked on this for awhile so I need to get back into the swing of it.

The next chapter i have big plans for though so it's going to be awesome.

Also I literally just got back from vaca (it's spring break here) so I'm gonna be so much more active. In fact after publishing this chap I'm going to go straight to writing the next one(: yay!

Sorry for putting you guys through all my craziness!
~bree(: