Chapter 10

Kalel's POV:

I smiled in the mirror. I actually thought I looked okay today. I wore a black muscle tee, hot pink sports bra, and cropped leggings. I adjusted my curled natural colored hair.

Yup. I stopped dying my hair blue.

My makeup was pretty but I never wore that much, just mascara, eyeliner, blush, and lipgloss.

I heard my phone buzzed and I checked who texted me.

-
From: anthony
-
Hey! I'm here(;
-

I smiled and responded.

-
To: Anthony
-
On my way :D
-

I sent skipped downstairs.

"Bye mom, I'm uh... Going to joey's."

I had to lie. My mom is a bit overprotective and if she finds out I'm going to a party with a boy I'll never hear the end of how I'm 'growing up' and 'becoming more responsible'

"Okay sweetie. I'm gonna be working tomorrow so there's money on the counter if you wanna get some take out." She smiled sweetly

"Kay bye."

I hopped into his car and smiled.

"Hey, you look incredible. And your hair-" He stopped himself by leaning in and planting a kiss on my cheek, making me blush. "Looks so good natural."

We continued with talking all the way there, and singing off key to random radio songs, and shouting random things at people walking on the street. The reactions were always priceless. I was basically in tears of laughter when we got there.

"I'll go get you a drink."

"Mkay."

I hopped up on the counter swinging my legs waiting for anthony.

"Hey there." I heard a husky voice say.

I turned to see a guy looking up at me and smiling.

"Hi." I waved then continued waiting.

"You look good. do I know you?" I shrugged, now feeling uncomfortable. "Who took you here?"

Now was the perfect time to give him the hint saying I was off the market. "My boyfriend." gosh it felt so good saying that.

He bit his lip. "Well, he doesn't have to know." them he ran his hand up my thigh, sending me flashbacks of anthony.

Except I was single then. and this guy was 5 times more harsher than anthony was.

"Hey-" anthony popped up holding 2 red plastic party cups. I interrupted him before he could say anything else and not even thinking, grabbed one of the cups and sprayed it in the guys face.

"Bitch!" He screamed.

"Asshole!" I yelled back.

Then pretty much half of the party stopped what they were doing to look as us.

"What'd you call her?" Anthony stepped in, I tried to hold him back but he just stepped up farther. "What did he do to you Kalel?"

"It's nothing, he stopped okay?"

"So he was doing something." he growled. Then without any warning, punched the guy in the jaw. Sending him to the floor.

"Anthony!" I squealed and he took my hand and we walked away to a quiet corner.

"Why did you do that? and.. What took you so Long to come over?" I asked.

He stayed quiet, but that's when Mari came over. Wearing short shorts and a tight crop top, kissing his cheek. "We should do that again another time, babe." she smiled and batted her eyelashes innocently. Then shooted me a ugly look. Then slipped away.

So that's what took him so long.

I stepped up to anthony, my eyes watering. I looked closely. At his face and saw bright pink lip stick marks.

The lipstick marks that exactly matches Mari's lips.

~•~

Oooo DRAMA XD

Comment your thoughts bc I love love love when you guys comment(:

Also over 500+ views! Thank you guys so much<3!! This is pathetic, but my goal in the beginning of starting was 100 views and now I've got 5x more :D

ily guys!
~bree<3