Chapter 11

Kalel's POV:

I ran outside the house bawling my eyes out. No one was out here but I could still see the party smoke and hear the muffled drum of the music. I looked up from my hands, they were covered in my smeared mascara.

I quickly dialed joeys phone number in my phone. I started thinking about Joey. I can't believe I basically blew our friendship for what? A cheater? Will Joey even forgive me? I know I wouldn't. But then again he said he'd never judge-

"Hello? Kalel?" A familiar voice said from the other end. "Kalel?" He repeated.

"Sorry.. I was in a trail of thought."

"Kalel," he sighed. I knew even him hearing my voice put him in pain. "Are you drunk calling me?"

"I need you to pick me up." I spit out before I bursted into tears again.

"Where are-"

"Please," I begged and began crying again. "You're my-... you were my best friend. If you ever felt the same about me then please do this."

"Text me the address." he hung up and I sighed sitting on the curb.

He eventually came and I walked up.

"Kalel what were you doing here? You always said you hated parties like this. and, your hair!"

He stopped asking questions finally when I peered my face out of the curtain of hair I was hiding in from shame, I'm guessing seeing my makeup and realizing I was crying. I was not only heartbroken, but humiliated. How could I ever give that idiot my heart?

I heard footsteps of running behind me and a yank on my arm.

I was faced inches away from Anthony.

"Don't tell me you were crying." his voice cracked, "I know I'm a dumbass Kalel. I don't deserve your tears." I nodded speachlessly. Joey sat in his car in shock. "But what I do deserve is a explication. you can't just leave me."

"You deserve nothing!" I snapped childishly pointing my finger at his face and shoving him away from me.

My bottom lip trembled as I got in a Joey drived away. The ride was silent as I stared at the window allowing tears to roll down my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was written so many times because I wanted to make sure I did it right, sorry if it sucks/is short/boring. I have so many ideas but sometimes have trouble putting them in words :P

Anyways hope you enjoyed! :D

And thanks for 30+ votes and 800+ views! You guys are awesome!!

I know exactly what I wanna do for the next chapter, so I'll try to make it quickly.

Question: (I obviously know how I'm gonna end this) but do you think Kalel should forgive Anthony? And thoughts on Mari?

Kay cya next chapter(: bye!
~Bree<3