Chapter 6

Kalel's POV:

I opened my locker, putting away my jacket and was about to grab my books, until Anthony blocked me, his usual routine, blocking my locker. He's such a dork.

"You look really good today," he said in a attractive husky tone. Putting his hands on my waist and pulling me towards him.

I smacked his arm, making him release then I looked behind me making sure no one saw.

"Are you insane?"

"Insanely in love with you."

I rolled my eyes.

"My friends could've saw Anthony!"

Oh yeah. Last night was uh.. Me and anthony kissed. It wasn't very long though. I broke apart before anything got passionate, which I knew exactly where he was leading.

"So?"

I sighed and bunched up my eyebrows.

"They hate your guts. Especially Joey."

"Kalel!" Speaking of Joey, that was him.

I turned around to see him and raised my eyebrows slightly at anthony then left.

"Hi guys." I smiled.

"C'mon, we have first period together." meghan said cheerfully.

I nodded and walked with them. But not before turning around at anthony seeing him look back at me and huff, he was still were I left him.

-

Anthony's POV:

I walked confidently across the hall, all the way to English. I was tired of waiting all day till after school for Kalel. I wanted to see her now.

I knocked on the door in the middle of the teachers lesson.

"Excuse me?!" He said aggravated.

"The principal wants to see Kalel. It's urgent."

The whole class turned around and stared at her, even the teacher. She glared at me almost like she was asking 'what the hell do you want?' I just smirked to myself.

Kalel's POV:

Oh my fucking god Anthony. I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment.

"Very well then. Kalel you're dismissed."

I nodded speechless and followed Anthony.

"Anthony what the hell do you want?"

He chuckled to himself.

"You." he said in that same husky whisper voice, and before I knew it we were making out.

He grabbed my butt and shoved me against a wall, while I ran my hands through his hair. He trailed his mouth down onto my collar bone and lower, giving me hickeys.

I purred softly, while clawing at his back. He went back to my mouth and I gasped softly as his arm went up my shirt slowly. He was so passionate and rough, yet extremely romantic.

I finally broke apart and was out of breath, surprisingly so was he.

"Damn, I didn't know you were such a good kisser."

I blushed again, but this time it was filled with pleasure.

He leaned in again but I stopped him by putting my hands on his chest.

"I have to get back to class." I said while I was still blushing.

"I don't think you wanna do that." he said looking at my hickeys.

I ran into the bathroom obviously cutting him off. I looked pretty bad. My hair was all messed up along with my lipstick. I fixed myself up and applied powder used for my face onto the hickeys.

"You're still here?" I smiled once again coming out.

"I'll walk you to your class."