Ending

Kalel's POV:

-six months later-

My life was-finally- back to normal again.

After a good long summer with my friends and volunteering at my local vet, I started to finally feel happier again.

Meghan and Joey were even somehow closer now than before, our falling out phase made me realize how much I needed them and made me appreciate them much more.

And as for Anthony, he seemed okay. I received hundreds of messages from him in the summer, which resulted in me blocking him. It was for the best.

He seemed okay, him and Mari actually ended up dating for awhile, then breaking up only weeks later because Mari cheated. How ironic.

I wished him the best, and he finally seemed happy. Which made me happy.

We loved each other, but we were not compatible. We were too toxic for each other.

I would still care about Anthony, and secretly check on him time to time.

He would always be my first love, and my- as cheesy as it sounds- hot bully.

Hi guys! It's Brooke here <3

I know the ending definitely probably isn't what you guys wanted it to be, and when I first started writing this I originally wanted Kalel and Anthony to be endgame too.

But sometimes you need to make things more realistic, and after everything Kalel and Anthony had been through, I didn't exactly want a happy ending.

I personally loved how I made Kalel's personality in this book, her character was so kind and respectful.

Anyways, if you're sad don't be! I am currently making a new book called "high school" with more kalanthony + ian and Melanie! I already have a couple drafts.

But yeah that is the end of "my hot bully" it definitely didn't turn out how I  planned but I am oddly proud of it.

And yes, I know in real life Anthony and Kalel seperated, (which literally made me cry for a month and I still can't get over it. For real they were my favorite couple on the internet ever) but I still support and love them both.

Thank you all for reading, I remember when 10 people read it and I was so excited and then 100 and now over 2k! That is incredible! I am at lost for words.  That is the end of "my hot bully" thanks for reading!