Chapter 2

Kalel's POV:

I placed my lunch on my table, and sat in between my friends. Joey and Meghan, I've known them ever since 6th grade. They never struggle to make me laugh.
Something caught my attention, a pair of brown eyes belonging to...you guessed it. Anthony sat snugged in his chair pointing to his watch. Then putting ten fingers up, mocking me and saying in ten minutes we have to work together.
My mouth scrunched up and I rolled my eyes up, then back to him to see him laughing with his almost-as-annoying best friend Ian.
He sat at the 'popular' table. Along with Ian of course, Melanie, and Mari.
I finished up my food and threw away wrappers.

"I have a monster test in social studies." Meghan complained.

"Yeah well I didn't do any of my homework in science and I have that next." Joey responded pouting.

I slumped into my seat.

"I'd trade places with either one of you." I mumbled to myself.

The bell sadly eventually rang and I dragged my feet to my locker. I grabbed my books for my project.

I felt a breeze of cool breath on the back of my neck, and a finger trace my collar bone.

"Hi-" I cut him off from whatever disgusting nickname he had for me today.

"That doesn't work on me Anthony."

I flatly stated, grabbing his hand and yanking it away from me.

"I think that's the first time you've ever held my hand." he grabbed now my hand and..well tried to interlock our fingers.

"Great. Now I'm gonna have to burn my hand. Right after my collar bone."

"You're really sexy when you play hard to get."

"You're really sickening when you make words come out of your mouth."

"I have plenty of things in mind to do with you that don't invoke talking."

"I think I'm gonna puke. Can we just get this over with?"

-

"Can you please focus?"

"Huh?"

"All your doing is staring at me. this is your project too."

I watched his reaction, biting his lip trying to to laugh.

"Why do you love torturing me?"

"Don't act like you don't ever wanna kiss me either, babe." Anthony said tilting his head getting closer to me.

"I'm not acting. I don't ever wanna kiss you." I turned my head back to my paper and continued working.

After all this bickering I never noticed till I decided to notice, his hand was on my knee. I scooted over making his hand drop.

"I'm not surprised you left it there that long."

IDIOT! I can't explain how much hatred I have for him. He placed his hand back on my knee and scooted towards me. There was no use. He was a spoiled brat who gets whatever he wants. No use fighting him.

I felt a movement high way up my thigh. I gasped not knowing what to do. I kicked his chair leg, making Anthony's fall back hitting his head on the floor.

"Owww."

He squinted, and once again grabbed my thigh trying to pull him back up.

"Asshole!"

This time I kicked his hand, loosing his balance his head hit again.

I watched the whole library bring it's attention to us.

"Crap." I mumbled to myself.

I grabbed my books and left.

-
-
-

I laid on my stomach on my bed by my cat, Buki.

"Finally!"

I said finishing my project. I smiled to myself. I heard my doorbell ring.

"I'll get it!"

I yelled to my parents and answered the door.

"Okay Hun. It must be the pizza guy, there's a 20 in my purse."

"Kay."

I opened the door.

No.

I was about to shut it but Anthony's hand stopped it from.

YES ANTHONY'S.

"What!" I snapped at him.

"We have to finish our project."

"Done." I smiled proudly. "You can go now."

He smiled to himself.

Oh no. This can't be good.

"Actually, I kinda got the date wrong so we have to finish it all by tomorrow."

My jaw must've dropped to the floor because I could tell anthony was keeping in his laughs. He was enjoying this so much.

"You little fucker-"

"Kalel? Who's this?" My mom asked.

"Uh.. Pizza guy mom."

"He's not carrying a pizza." She responded raising an eyebrow.

"I'm her boyfriend." Anthony said inviting him self into MY house.

I was freaking speechless. I can't believe he just...

"EEEEK! Kalel's first real relationship! Oh let me go get my camera!"

"MOM!"

Anthony bursted out laughing. I was burning red with embarrassment. My mom just told the most popular guy in my school that I've never had a boyfriend.