Chapter 1

Kalel's POV:

"Hi Kalel."

Anthony whispered to me. his lips dangerously close to my ear. My fist clenched as I finished throwing my last book into my locker. He stroked my arm so gently it made me twitch.

"Stop touching me."

I demanded swatting his fingers. I shut my locker and started to walk away.

"Rough."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him.

"I like that."

"ANTHONY!"

I yelled. Trying to wiggle out of the position he just put me in. my body up against the locker. one of his hands on my waist and the other one beside my head, pressing against the locker by us.

"You sure like to scream my name."

He said soothingly, trying for my tensed body to relax. He was being extra annoying today.

"You're a pig."

I shot a disgusted look but he didn't care. He was obviously satisfied and relaxed. Smirking down at me.
I then realized were my hands were, down right above his waist. I shoved him away aggressively.

"Don't ever touch me again."

I snarled and finally got to walk away.

"I'll see you in seventh period."

I rolled my eyes. I could hear the smirk in his voice.
-
I dully tapped the end of my pencil on my desk. I still had 55 more minutes of school. Ten more minutes in seventh hour, then another fourth five in eighth and I could go home.
The teacher was assigning partners for another stupid project. I'll probably just end up doing it by myself anyways.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a nerd. but I'm not popular either.
And that's what seventh hour is filled with.

"Kalel will be your partner."

"Huh?"

I was completely zoned out. I looked around to see any clues of who my partner was instead of asking and making a fool of myself showing that I obviously wasn't paying attention.
I noticed a decent group of girls, maybe like six or seven were giving me a glare, they were also sunken into their seats disappointed.

Oh no.

I glanced three rows back, in the right corner.
To see Anthony.
Smiling back at me.
Fml.
-
Ahh the sweet sound of the final bell ringing. I ran out of eighth hour and packed up quickly so you-know-who couldn't catch up to me.
I was out of luck.

"So who's house?"

Anthony jumped in front of me and leaned on a wall.
"Oh hell no! Don't even think of stepping into my house."

"Okay. So mine then?"

"Just the idea of us even seeing eachother out of school makes me sick to my stomach. We'll meet during study hall."

He again, smirked satisfied.

"Ugh I think I'm already sick and were still in school."