|9| Breakfast Together 😋

Chapter Nine

"Eat glitter for breakfast and shine all day."

Swati's POV ;

I locked my phone and glanced towards the entrance of the school where I saw them, Ansh having apple while Adi, "Holy Fuck."

Hell, is this person even for real. I mean look at him. Looking hot as hell in the morning only. Well you know handsome-ness runs in the genes of Malhotras.

Every female teacher & students ogled at him. Why I'm thinking all this, Swati give the pastries to Ansh and let's leave. I said to myself.

I buzzed off all the nasty thoughts and took out the lunch box from the car and made my way towards them.

An overly excited Ansh came running to me saying,"Good Morning, Su."

I bend down to his level and engulfed him in a hug and replied to him.

"Here is your favourite." I handed him the box.

He opened the lid and checked it and said "it looks yummy '' while licking his lips. Cutieee Patootie.

He closed it and said thank you to which I replied," No thank you, a kissy will do."

He kissed my cheek without any second thought, I did the same and said,"ohkieee now go or else the gate will be closed."

Aditya made him wear his backpack and gave him his water bottle and said,"Do as much mischief as you can. Byee Champ." He high-fived him, and they both giggled.

I smacked Adi on his shoulder and said,"Be a good boy ohkieee baby. No mischief, no trouble."

"Ohkieee dokieee, Su. Byeeeissssh Partner." He said and ran towards his teacher.

We waved at him and after a few minutes the gates of his school were closed. I was about to go towards my car when a tug on my wrist stopped me. Who else, it's the Greek God, about whom I was rambling a few minutes back.

"No hi, no morning and you're leaving already." He said.

"Hiii Adiii plus byee too." I replied cheekily releasing my wrist from his grip.

"Ayee wait." He said.

I stopped and asked,"What now?"

"Did you have your breakfast?" He asked.

"Umm, no. Why?" I said.

Aditya's POV ;

"Umm, no. Why?" She replied.

I knew it. She has a habit of not eating her breakfast. Breakfast is the long awaited meal you have and you shouldn't skip it, no matter what.

"You always skip it don't you. Leave it, just come with me." I said to her.

"No Adi. I'll be late to shop. I promise I'll have something there." She said.

"Nopes, we are having breakfast together. Come and get in the car." I replied.

She turned towards her car. She's a dumbo. Hehe cute one tho.