|34| You're thinking dirty 🤦🏻‍♂️

Chapter Twenty Four

"The one who feels like home is the one who's home."

Aditya's POV ;

I dropped her a few metres ahead of the office because she doesn't want people to spread unwanted rumours. Now I'm in the adjacent room where she's working with other designers. I'm doing my work on the laptop but my mind & heart are in the adjacent room. I am waiting for lunch time, so that I can see her. I had asked Abhay to send some oreos & juice for her as well as the other workers. Hopefully she must have eaten it.

I engrossed myself in the laptop and checked the preparation for tomorrow's party. As tomorrow is a party, it's a day off for our workers & they will leave early today also around 4 pm. I believe in hardwork not overwork, but the time you work you should put your everything into it.

"But you still zone out & think about your girlfriend." My subconscious mocked me.

"Can't you shut up for sometime." I replied inwardly. Why does it have to be so attentive, huhh. I thought and did my work with full concentration.

°°°°°°°

I was so involved in my work when a knock startled me.

"Yes, come in." I replied to which Abhay entered.

"Sir, please go check the interiors as it's almost done & if you want to change something kindly say it to Ms. Verma." He said smilingly.

"They completed the work ?" I was shocked.

"Yes sir, it's past 4 and almost everyone left except you, me & the designing team." He replied.

"God, I didn't check time. I was planning to have lunch with her." I mumbled incoherently.

"She too hadn't eaten anything except the oreos and juice which were sent to their room around 11am but the rest had their lunch." Abhay said.

"Heck, I should get going. Abhay you too should leave & don't forget to attend the party tomorrow. " I said to which he nodded and left wishing me a good evening. After that I ran towards my cabin.

The moment I opened the door, a boom sound caused me to jump on my place. The other designers burst a few balloons which caused that sound. I looked around to find her, and there she's standing behind them.

"Ta da. It's done." She replied smilingly and her smile.. ufff ! I could die for it. I was about to run to her & hug her but then other people were also present there. I composed myself and took a look around the cabin & it's freaking aesthetic. The sober & light colour combination gives a subtle look just the way I like. I looked around myself to find the designers watching me with expectation. Well I was spellbound. They all completed it in a very short time and it's just wowtastic.

"It's amazing guys. I loved it." The moment these words left my mouth they all jumped in excitement. They gushed over each other hii-fing and giggled.

"It was all possible because of Ms. Verma." One of the designers said.

"Ayee, Nopes it was teamwork it's just I was commanding you guys. It's all teamwork." She replied.

"Still, ma'am it was fun working with you." A lady said and through her eyes I can say that she genuinely meant it.

"Ohkay then, we will leave." The leading member of the designer group said & shaked his hand with my bub.

"It was nice working with you Mr.Rathore."She said to him to which he smiled.

"I hope you guys know about tomorrow's party. You guys need to come right. We will mail you the venue till noon." I said to them.