|21| Girlfriend with a heart beside ♥️

Note : We crossed 1k reads 🥺. Can't thank you guys enough 🤧.
As a gratitude, you can go and enjoy dinner in Malhotra Mansion.
Thank You ✨ !

Chapter Twenty One

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you, I had no control over."

Swati's POV ;

I returned home early today because Raj & Simran had some other work plus customers were less too. I took a shower & got ready with as usual an one sided off shoulder baggy sweatshirt & jeans, tied my hair in a messy low bun & went out towards the kitchen. I was packing some freshly prepared cookies for Ansh when the doorbell rang. I guess he's here.

This morning he was looking effing hot in a business suit. He could have been a fine model, if he would have chosen it as a profession. He's blessed with good looks, skills like making portraits, he knows cooking thoda bahut and what makes him more hot is he's lefty.

With these thoughts I went towards the door and entered the code & opened it. The moment I saw him all I could think was holy moly !!!

He doesn't have any right to look so hot. His blazer in his hand, sleeves rolled up till elbow, two buttons opened giving a glimpse of his chiseled chest, messy hairs. I was shamelessly gawking at him but was startled by his reply.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." He said, smirking.

"Don't think so highly of yourself." I replied, rolling my eyes. I went towards the kitchen to get him a glass of water. He trolled behind me & sat on the sofa leaning his head backwards.

"Here, have some water." I forwarded the glass to which he sat up, took the glass & drank it in a go. His Adam's apple moving up and down. I gulped hard, watching this.
I feel like kissing him on his neck. Heck... what I'm thinking.

"Swati you're being creepy." My subconscious reminded me.

I averted my gaze and went towards my room to bring my phone and sling bag. I grabbed the packed cookies and put them inside the bag.

"Shall we go ??" I asked him to which he pulled me towards him and in a split second I was on his lap. Woah, what just happened. I looked at him gobsmacked, my heartbeat unsteady, eyes bulged out at this proximity. I've never been this close to anyone ever in my life.

He leaned towards me to which I leaned backward and my back touched the armrest of sofa. My hands rested on his chest to stop him, I can feel his heartbeat is the same as mine.

"I think.. we should go." I stuttered looking into his beautiful black eyes to which he just smirked seeing the effect he had on me. His hands went behind my head and he loosened my hairs by pulling the clutcher.

"Keep them open or else I can't control myself from biting your neck ." With this he adjusted my hair in front.

I gaped at him to which he dropped a lingering kiss on my jawline and smiled against it. I blushed profusely not knowing what to do or say.

"Come let's go." He said getting up while entwining our fingers. We walked out of my house locking the door and headed towards his car.