|33| Sexy Stuff 😉

Chapter Thirty Three

"It's a privilege to be loved by you."

Aditya's POV ;

I told you she gets emotional very easily but that's fair, moms are an integral part of your life and this pretty lady lost both her mother as well as father. She has a brother whose presence is negligible in her life.

I just want to make my girl happy. She freaking deserves all the love & I'll make sure to give her all that.

I got close to her and whispered in her ear,"You look cute while crying with this red nose. Btw do you need a bear hug?"

She looked at me awestruck and then nodded slightly. I hugged her tightly pulling her chair a bit close to me, without caring about where we were. She needs to know I'll be with her no matter what. She does look cute when she cries but that doesn't mean she'll cry. I won't let her do that.

We were so into our moment that we forgot 4 pairs of eyes were on us. Dad cleared his throat to which Swati pushed me and concentrated on her food blushingly while I just scratched the back of my neck giving a forced smile to them.

But then these three people are crazy. They said in unison,"awwww.... Our Adi is whipped." They burst into laughter giving a teasing look to us.

"I'll just come after keeping the plates in the sink." My bub spoke blushing profusely.

"I need some stuff from my room." I said and got up but my feets were going towards the kitchen.

"Adi, your room is in other direction." Di said, giving me a teasing smirk.

"Nopes, I was going there only in the kitchen. Any problem."I asked her, pursing my lips.

"Naah, she's yours only. Go, go." Mom said teasingly.

"Mom, you too." I said whining & hugged her from behind.

"You two are literally the cutest." She said, patting my cheeks.

"Nani, then me." Ansh asked, pouting his lips. This boy is seeking my girl's attention very badly.

"Ayye, baby there's no one who can match your cuteness." She said, kissing his cheeks.

Swati came back from the kitchen and Ansh ran up to her and dragged her to his room. Mom, dad & di finished eating and we all settled in the living room, chit-chatting while I was sleeping, keeping my head on mom's lap.

After a while, Swati came when di asked,"Did he sleep ?"

"Yeah, after playing for sometime he slept." She replied to her.

"Dii, woh Ansh was asking about playing basketball and I know someone who can teach him." I said getting up from mom's lap.

"Yeah, he was asking her the same but she isn't ready to give it a thought." Mom said while Di just stared at us.

"I want him to practice basketball, it will help him in various field plus if he wants to do it then why not." I asked her.

"I just don't want to, ohkay." She whisper yelled.

"Naah, not happening. Till Sunday you have time to think about it. After that he will join basketball classes and trust me the person is very generous. You will like him too." I said while holding her hands

"I'll think about it & let you know." She said, smiling slightly.

"Ohkay then, see you and dad on Saturday at the party." I said and gestured to Swati to let's go. She greeted dad & mom, while mom hugged her & kissed her forehead.