|17| Newly Wedded 🌱

Note : We are nearing towards 100+ votes ! Yipppiiieee 🥳

Chapter Seventeen

"All she really know was she loved him."

Swati's POV ;

The day was hectic today, there were more customers as compared to other days and we three literally got tired. We closed the shop a bit early, they both went home while I made the list of groceries. While making the list, a message popped on my phone. Of Course it's his.

Will be there in a few minutes.
Don't come out till I ask you to.
Byee. See ya 👻 !!
5:55 pm

Yeah, waiting 💀
5:56 pm.

I wind up making the list and start cleaning the dishes. I was so engrossed in it that I didn't get to know he had already come and was sitting in front of the counter till I felt a heated gaze on me.

I turned towards him to find him smiling resting his face on his palms. Cutee !!

He waved at me, I walked towards the counter & asked him what, twitching my eyebrows, to which he gestured towards the time.

"Wait for 2 mins" I said and finished up the remaining work

"Wait for 2 mins" I said and finished up the remaining work. Then we went out, locking the shop and taking my belongings. There he entwined our fingers and we headed towards his car. I'm loving this side of him, I mean he's being cute and all.

We got inside the car. He opened the passenger door for me and I looked at him shocked. Literally he had never done that till date and now look at him. He came running to the driving seat, while I kept my bag on the back seat. He started the car and again entwined our fingers. I looked at him and said,"Now I'm not walking, you can leave my hand."

"Do you think I held them to leave at the middle of the journey ?" He replied, glancing towards me.

Why I feel his reply has some other meaning. I mean like he wants to say something deep.

"You know what you are dense." My subconscious replied.

"Whatever." I said to it and looked outside the window.

I looked towards him and asked,"Did Di & Ansh reach there safely? Did they call ?"

"Yeah, their activities will start tomorrow and I reminded him of his lines. Don't worry." He replied. Hopefully our plan will work.

After some minutes, we reached a supermarket. He parked the car in the parking lot and handed me a cap & face mask. I looked at him perplexed and asked, "Why these?"

"I know you got vaccinated, but still Corona is there & you know you are roaming with the son of the leading business man of the country. So baby safety." He replied cheekily.