|52| Getting Bold, Are We ??

Heyaaaa Loviees 🙋🏻‍♀️,
Doing well or not ? I hope you'll are good and yess Happy Vella Time week to those who are single like me and Valentine's Week to those who are in love ❤️ !! Waise chota mota scene toh sabka chl hi raha hota hai... Nahi ???

Well, after this chapter dare you judge me or else next update will be late !!
Please don't curse me and yess I want your reviews about the chapter and don't forget to comment coz I literally tried to keep it as descent as I could, chalo Enjoyyyieee ✨🙈....

Chapter Fifty Two

"Spaces between your fingers are supposed to be filled with mine."

Aditya's POV ;

We both were staring at each other with the same intensity, same emotions and desire. Our eyes not leaving each other plus the heavy pouring makes it difficult for us to not to blink. It's been a few minutes we're standing still looking into each other's eyes from the time she uttered those words. I don't know if she's just saying it for fun like I had said that day just to tease her or for real, that we'll decide later. Now, we really need to get inside and change our clothes.

I picked her up in a bridal style in an instant and she gasped. Her netted dupatta sticks to her body like a second skin and she seems a little heavy as her clothes are wet now. She glided her arms around my neck holding me tight. I made our way inside but our eyes are still fixated on each other. Neither she nor I was ready to blink our eyes as if we'll miss something. I climbed up the stairs holding her and her hold around my neck became tight.

Soon we reached our room, I laid her down on bed and sat beside her

Soon we reached our room, I laid her down on bed and sat beside her. Neither of us uttered a single word till now. I hovered over her, holding her wrists with my palm either side of her head. She didn't blink or blurt a word, if I had done this before she would have retorted what are you trying to do by now?

She closed her eyes as I brushed my cheeks with her cheeks seductively. I pulled back a bit to have a look at her enticing self. Hairs sticking to her face, eyes closed, mouth agape in anticipation, chest heaving up and down. I kept staring at her for a while but then she peeked through her one eye making me chuckle at her cute antics. I placed a kiss on her forehead saying,"Get changed, while I'll change in the other room."

The way she peeked, it made me smile. I was about to get up when she stopped me by my wrist and said,"Help me to change." Her voice came out in a seductive way.

I snapped my head towards her after hearing this. She stood up on her knees and held my face stroking my cheeks with her thumb. She rubbed her cheeks either side of my face, brushing her lips with mine in the process. I felt a different sensation running through my body. The effect she has on me is indescribable. I closed my eyes composing myself and stopped her, grabbing her by her arms.