|62| Good Byeee 🤧

Hoiiii beautiful souls 🙋🏻‍♀️,

I hope you all are doing well.
The next chapter is here and I tried to make it as emotional I could .... Do tell me what you felt about the chapter.

Enjoyieeee.....

Chapter Sixty Two

"Moments with you, that's when I wish I could stop time."

Aditya's POV ;

Gladly I managed to finish my work early and here I'm standing in front of our place and waiting for her to open the door. I rang the bell twice but she didn't open. I guess I've to enter the passcode and get in....shit how I wanted to surprise her by coming home early. Whatever !!

I got inside after entering the passcode and went towards the living room to find her sleeping on the sofa holding a book on her chest. The tv was on and she's watching shin chan. Crazy head !!

I went to her and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She's sleeping so soundly, forgetting the world. I smiled looking at her pretty face but then she turned, must be uncomfortable. I removed the book and kept it aside to notice it was her family album. She must be missing her parents. I picked her up in my arms and placed a kiss on her forehead. My bub !!

She took a deep breath and sniffed me to which I chuckled. This woman is so cute...in sleep too she's sniffing me. Idiot !!

I walked towards our bedroom and then carefully tucked her in bed. Let her sleep for sometime. Last night, I gave her a hard time and didn't let her sleep. We both slept early in the morning then woke up after three hours as I had to go to the office. I planted a kiss on her forehead and then got changed into some casuals. I went out to grab a glass of water and the kitchen was full with groceries. She did buy a lot of things. I took out some of her handmade cookies and grabbed the family album, then slipped inside the blanket not before switching off the tv.

I went through the photos one by one smiling to myself. She's indeed a daddy's girl like every other girl. Everything, her face, that pretty smile.... everything is the same. Baby.. she's literally a baby. Looking at the photos it seems, her brother too is very fond of her then what's stopping him from coming back to her or even calling her. I just wish he'll be back soon, not because I can marry her but for her happiness. I know she loves him, just a little hurt but she'll forgive him.

I kept the album aside on the bedside table and stared at her. She's sleeping so peacefully, looking like an angel plus she's wearing white. She turned to my side and I sided those hairs falling over her face and shoulder. I kept circling my fingers with her hair and soon she scooted close, throwing her arm around my chest.

"When did you come ?" She asked in her sleepy voice and damn she sounds sexy !!

"Just a while before." I answered, playing with her hair. I pulled her close, kissing her forehead when she said,"You too sleep for a while."

I smiled as she looked up to me with her sleepy eyes but I replied saying,"I'm not sleepy."

"Moron...." She mumbled and wrapped her legs around me, hugging me close. I wrapped my arms around her waist and turned to her. She looked up to me and I gave her a small peck on her lips.

"I went through your family album and you're so cute back then and your face hasn't changed a bit. You're exactly the same." I said to her to which she smiled and replied,"Ma used to say the same and due to my baby face and innocent looks bhai got scolded for the mischiefs I've committed."