|51| Marry Me 2 ❤️

Holaaa Loviees 🙋🏻‍♀️,
Hope you all are doing well…..15k reads done so grateful for it 🥺 and now we're heading towards 3k votes. Make it sooner than the soonest. Enjoy the chapter !!

Chapter Fifty One

"To have someone who understands you, who desires you, who sees you as a better version of yourself is the most astonishing gift." 

Swati's POV ;

"R O M A N C E." He arranged a few letters around M A N and smirked. 

"Your vocab is getting nastier day by day." I said to him while blushing. Yess, we are playing scrabble sitting on the bed after having lunch and he's been arranging words in such a way that it comes out to be a double meaning word or some word to tease me. 

"I'm pleased to know you notice things about me." He replied while boasting up. 

"Idiot." I mumbled and he laughed examining the scrabble board. His laugh is so serene, forehead adorned with his messy hairs, his deep black orbs shining with mischief, his sharp nose plus that sexy stubble. He's so handsome without any effort. No wonder why he was so popular among girls in college, but their bad luck he never paid heed to any.

"Your turn." He said bringing me back from my dream land where I was admiring this Greek god infront of me. 

I examined the board and said,"Here, H U G S." 

He looked at me with a smile and said,"Here you go, K I S S. Now give me a kiss." I was literally shocked how he's adding different letters around words to form these. 

"One track mind

"One track mind." I mumbled to which he retorted,"No baby, presence of mind." With this he winked at me. Nerve of this man !! 

I shook my head in despair and arranged some tiles of words to form L O V E and in a second he added Y O U around it. I looked up to him to find a genuine smile plastered on his lips. I sat up and pulled him closer grabbing him by his tee & smashed my lips onto his for a long smooch.