|38| Dark Fantasy 😇

Chapter Thirty Eight

"You're my favourite thing about everyday."

Swati's POV ;

Today we complete the one month anniversary of our first date and I'm thinking of taking him on a date. I don't know if he remembers or not but I'm planning something for us. I won't be upset if he had forgotten tho, he's busy nowadays with some important clients & I don't want him to stress over small things. So yeah here I'm decorating the balcony a bit, to what I can do in this small interval of time. He went to drop Ansh home back as he was here to spend time with us as usual he does on weekends.

Next week on Saturday it's Hridyansh's birthday. Me and Adi thought of giving him a puppy just like Shiro and we ordered it online. It will come by next week.

After Adi talked with Hridaan Bhaiyu for Ansh's basketball class, he happily agreed & from the very next day Ansh joined him. Di used to drop him there and then take him back. She stays there waiting for him for one hour after her office hours. I don't know why but I think the girl Hridaan Bhai was talking about is Pranjal Di only. I told Aditya about it too and he too thought the same. Di too has graduated from the same college as we were and we think they have some connection but what if we are thinking wrong. Then we left the topic on fate.

But when they are around each other, Di gets extra conscious while Hridaan Bhaiyu just stares at her without saying anything. I just hope and wish if they are meant to be together, then please God do some miracle & make it happen soon. Di will be free from her misery, Ansh will get the love of dad and bhaiyu's wait will be over.

He'll be here anytime soon, let's cook something in a few minutes. I thought & gave a satisfying look towards my work and switched off the lights of the room & balcony. I went towards the kitchen. I thought about cooking pasta and checked if we had something to drink. I found a bottle of fruit beer, thankful we got some !!

I was cooking pasta when my phone rang. I ran towards it to find him calling. I picked it up & said,"Hello. What happened ?"

"I dropped Ansh home, woh..., I'll be a bit late. I need to check something in the office." He stuttered a bit.

"No worries, drive safely. I'll be waiting." I said to him coz I'll get some time to prepare food & set a few things here.

"Ohkay then, see ya in half an hour. Byee... Love you." He said. I can feel his smile through the phone.

"Me more." I said blushingly and hung up. I engrossed myself in cooking, then prepared a card of chocolates. I patted myself inwardly looking at the arrangements I had made. Hopefully hotstuff will like it, if he doesn't then...then his choice is the worst !! I changed into cute nightwear because I had messed up my clothes. Let's wait for him.

After half an hour

I was glancing towards the clock holding a black cloth in my hand. I don't know why I'm getting nervous. Relax Swati, he's Aditya only.. no one will eat you up. I don't know what if he expects us to do that deed... ayee no no... I'm not ready for that yet. He'll understand. I was tapping my fingers on the kitchen counter nervously when the doorbell rang.

"Huhh, let's do this. You'll do this, Swati." I said to myself and went to open the door. There I saw him smiling at me standing with the support of the wall. He was wearing a casual tee with joggers and was looking hotttt af !!