|35| Secret 🤐

NOTE : We had already crossed 1.8k reads, think what would have happened if all of those would have voted but naah why would they ?🤦🏻‍♀️

Silent readers take some effort to vote too. Nevermind enjoy the chapter 🖤 !

Chapter Thirty Five

"Every cell in my body is telling me that you're my happily ever after."

Aditya's POV ;

Being an early riser, I wake up early every day. Today too I woke up early but then it's been almost half an hour, I'm laying here on bed watching the sleeping beauty beside me. She looks effortlessly pretty, her messy hair, eyes closed in peace, cute button like nose and those plump lips.

I really wonder where the hell was my mind & heart all these seven years. This innocent beauty was just in front of my eyes yet I was neglecting her. I just wish I could time travel back to the time when she had confessed & would have given us a chance but nevertheless everything is destined to happen in a perfect time & she's here beside me.

I gave a quick peck on her forehead and placed pillows beside her because she loves to cuddle. I directly went to the bathroom and did morning chores & went towards the gym room. It's Saturday, usually we have a half day on Saturdays but as there's a party in the evening there's a day off. So I can workout a bit more and on weekends she has days off so she can sleep some more.

I worked out for almost one hour taking breaks in between. I exited the gym room and was about to go towards the bedroom when the doorbell rang. Huhh, who's it, that too early in the morning. I thought inwardly and opened the door to see my pretty sister with her cute son standing at the threshold.

"Morning Partner." Ansh replied and jumped over me.

"Baby, I stink. Get down or else you'll smell like me." I said to him, kissing his cheek.

"Ewww partner, go & shower." He said scrunching his nose and ran inside, towards the bedroom.

"Here are his belongings. Mom packed breakfast for you two. Do have them. Ansh already had his brekky and yess inside the bag there's a gift for Su. Do give her that." Di said, patting my cheek.

"Morning to you too sister. Come inside." I said to her.

"Nopes. I need to go and buy some groceries, mom asked me to do that. If I'll stay here, then there will be a long queue." She said in a go.

"You stay here. Let me go and buy them." I offered.

"Thanks but Ansh is here to spend some time with you plus I'll manage." She replied smilingly.

"Ohkieee then, take care. Drive safe & yesss do give me a call when you reach home. Byee." Saying this I hugged and she went. I closed the door, kept the bags on the sofa, took out the breakfast box and kept it in the kitchen. Let her wake, then we'll have it. I said to myself.

I went towards the bedroom to find Ansh asleep, cuddling with her keeping his one leg & arm around her. She too had wrapped her hand around him. I smiled looking at them. I thought not to disturb them and have their beauty sleep. These two & their cuddle sessions !!

I went inside the closet, took out some casual wear and went towards the bathroom to take a shower. I took my time and had a relaxing shower as it's off today. Sometimes you should pamper yourself too. I got dressed and went out to find them already awake, sitting on the swing in the balcony. Ansh was sitting on her lap sipping something.