|74| Falling For Her 🌠

Heyaaaa Fellaaas 🙋🏻‍♀️,

I hope you'll are doing well in these winter days. It's literally so cold. Do take care of yourself !!

And do enjoy the last freaking chapter of #SwAdi ❤️ !!

PART I ; Welcome Baby Malhotra 🐣

"You're proof that love before first sight does exists."

Author's POV;

The Malhotra's reached hospital along with Suhaas. He too was informed about his sister's labour and he rushed to the hospital. Aditya refused to leave his wife even for a second as the contraction grew stronger with each passing time and she too didn't leave his hand. The paper works were handled by Mr Malhotra and Suhaas.

"Push harder bub." He mumbled holding her palms to which she retorted,"I wish I wouldn't have asked you the same."

The doctor and nurses giggled who's been trying to make her calm down for the last hour. Adii smiled at them sheepishly but again glanced at his bub. Her tears were unbearable and he couldn't see her like that.

"You can do it bub…take a deep breath and give a hard push." He encouraged her.

"Adiiii, this…hurts." She mumbled and his eyes became teary. Her nose, eyes, and cheeks are getting red due to the pressure she's putting on. It's really not as easy as it seems !!

He caressed her head and sat beside her to which she cried more. He consoled her by saying encouraging words.

"Ohkay ignore as if there's someone here. Let's do it with a count of three…." He murmured against her head. She glanced at him lifting her lids and nodded.

His words and ways did help as she tried to push hard at his counts. She refused to open her eyes and just concentrated on his voice. After a lot of tries the doctor screamed as she could see the crowning happening. She massaged her perineum with oil and coached her with the final pushes.

After so many painful groans and moans their baby slipped out squawking and squmiring. The moment they heard the cry of their baby they glanced towards the doctor who's holding the baby with enough care.

She showed them the face of their baby, raising the newborn a little upwards and happily saying,"It's a boy."

"Mr Malhotra, please cut the umbilical cord." She said to Adi and Adi was overwhelmed. His eyes were on his newborn but he did follow the gynae and cut the cord with shaking hands.

The doctor and the nurses did the apgar test to make sure the newborn doesn't need any necessary treatment and then she declared,"The boy is healthy."

She placed the baby on Su's chest covering him with a fluffy cloth and the few seconds old new parents were overwhelmed.

Our Su forgot every freaking pain and cried harder looking at her buttercup's face while Adiii couldn't comprehend what to say or do. He cried hysterically, mumbling,"It's a boy...I...I was so right !!"

Swati hugged her baby boy while crying harder and pecked his forehead,"Welcome to the world Junior Malhotra." Hearing this and feeling his mother's warmth he stopped crying. They both were awestruck !!

"Indeed a mama's boy." The doctor said with a smile to which they both laughed.

"Just like his dadda." Swati mumbled and happy tears flowed from their eyes as they stared into each other. He hugged his wife and son lovingly while crying. First family hug !!