|47| Holy Fuck !!

Heyaa Fellas, hope you all are doing well. Merry Christmas to you guys 🎄.

I don't really know if Santa of your life gave you something or not but you guys do keep yourself happy & be your own Santa. May Jesus Christ bless you all with peace, happiness and guide you in your difficult paths.

Take proper care of yourself and your loved ones. And yesssh now enjoy the chapter !! It's a long one actually very long 😅 !!

~ ♡ ~

Chapter Forty Seven

"We think we want sex. It's not always about sex. It's intimacy we want.

To be touched. Looked at. Admired.
Smiled at. Laugh with someone. Feel safe, feel like someone really got you.
That's what we crave & it's what love is !!"

Swati's POV ;

The crazy head boyfriend of mine is just so cute and I love him. The way he went from here after giving a nice view of public display affection, all I wanna do was curse him but then his laughs, goofiness, that stupid, alluring smile is what I live for. Idiot !!

"You're still thinking about that morning incident." Raj asked and as usual I must be blushing. Told ya, his mere reference and this happens.

"Shut up !! Don't rile me up." I replied to him making a poker face. Yessh, he has witnessed the morning scene and he hadn't stopped teasing me from then. He even narrated the whole story to Simran & they both are making fun of me.

"I must say, you two are just couple goals." Simran said and heat rose in my body.

"See, how cutely she's blushing." Raj commenter and these two hooted.

"You idiots, take your muffins and get lost from here." I yelled at them while getting busy preparing cinnamon coffee.

"Yeah, Simran.. let's leave. Her boyfriend must be reaching to take her home." Raj replied in a teasing way.

"Don't tease her now. Chalo drop me & you too go home. Byee Di." Simran said to him, dragging him with her. Yeah, these two got a bit close nowadays. It's good for Raj !!

"Byeee Dii... text me if jiju got late ohkieee. Take care." He screamed.

"Arey, take your rewards." And they both came running back to take their muffin packs. Yup, we give ourselves rewards for self appreciation and surviving the day doing great work !!

"Byeee, my DDLJ couple." I screamed while waving my hand at them. I can see both of them blushing. Blooming love you see !!

They left and then I poured the prepared coffee in the thermos. He texted me in the morning saying he'll get a bit late plus it's a busy day for him.

So, why not pamper my cute boyfriend a bit. That's why some coffee for him with his favourite cookies. I packed them with some reusable cups in my bag and washed the dirty utensils. We had cleaned the shop a while ago, so I didn't need to clean it. I closed the windows, lockers and checked everything for the last time and sat on the nearby table waiting for him. And in a few minutes, his car came in my view and I grabbed the bag and went out, closing the shop. Glad it has a digital lock and it gets automatically closed after entering the password. Safety matters !!