|74| FFH ; Part III ✨

Heyaaaaa Precious People 🙋🏻‍♀️,

So, finally we reached the last part of last chapter and I want to thank every reader of mine, regular ones, contant supporters and the silent ones as well.

Thank you for joining me in their story and loving my work so much and I dedicate this chapter to you guys ❤️ !!

Now enjoy the last part 🌠 !!

Part III ; Never Ever

"Grateful for so much, but especially for you."

Swati's POV ;

I'm checking Sameer's clothes as well as his medicine in case he gets sick while Adii is playing with him in the name of dadda will get him ready today.

"Tik tok....tik tok." I heard him say and it's a new game where he makes him swing in the air and he giggles like crazy.

"God Sammy, you giggle so cutely. I love you so much baby." I heard him cooing at Sameer and he babbled,"ik....ok." He imitates a lot nowadays but now we are getting late.

"Adiii are you making him ready or not ?" I asked, getting inside the closet to find them all ready. He's dressed in a t- shirt saying Mommy's New Man and camouflaging shorts.

I smiled and looked at Adii who's dressed in jeans and the same white t-shirt on which it had written,"Mommy's old man

I smiled and looked at Adii who's dressed in jeans and the same white t-shirt on which it had written,"Mommy's old man." I laughed and said,"You ain't old."

"I know...." He said and took him outside while cooing at him. I grabbed my skin care stuff along with theirs and kept it in bag only to hear him cry like crazy !!

"The fuck....I'm so sorry baby." Adi screamed while panicking. I went towards them only to find Sameer in tears. He reached for me mumbling,"Dada....dada..." as if complaining to me about him.

I picked him up and asked,"What did you do to him?" I looked at Adi who's standing there in a daze.

"I was playfully biting his cheeks but don't know when I actually bit him." He mumbled and I'm speechless.

"Moron....what are you a vamp or what huhh ?" I screamed at him and he mumbled a sorry.

"It's fine baby...we won't talk to dada." I mumbled to Sameer while consoling him. His right cheek was red but gladly there's not any teeth marks. I gave him his bunny and latched him to my breasts. He stopped crying while sucking the milk.

I glared at Adii and said,"You know what, mom is right all you husband knows is how to trouble us. Moron !!" He silently went towards the bags and checked the stuff while my baby giggled hearing my scoldings.