|61| Happy Married Life....

Hoooiiiii Lovieees 🙋🏻‍♀️

Happy first birthday to my first story FALLING FOR HER 🌠.....yess you heard it right !! Time flies really quick..... My babies completed one year and it's time for celebration so here I'm with a update !!

I wanna thank all the ones who constantly vote and comment, taking out their precious time and investing it on my story. I'm a little emotional yet happy at the same time. Thank you is all I can say....

Chalo now read the update and enjoyieee and towards the end there's a little mature stuff so be prepared 😉....

Chapter Sixty One

"I am yours. Don't give myself back to me."

Aditya's POV ;

"Why did you bite him, Suu ?" Ansh asked her innocently while munching on the apples. A little while ago, Mom was here to leave Ansh here as he wanted to spend some time with us.

Mom handed me our brunch too as we hadn't had food till now. She noticed the bite marks on me and did teased me but soon left as di wanted to spend some time with her and dad. Snowiiee too is with Dii.

Ansh witnessed the marks too and enquired me to which I answered him that Su bited me. I glanced at her with a smirk but she glared at me. Her brown eyes are very beautiful. I grinned at her and asked innocently,"Answer her Su, why did you bite me ?"

She sat beside us and in an instant Ansh went to her. This nephew of mine don't love me !!

"Because baby, he started it first. See he was behaving like a dracula on me." She turned the table showing him her neck. Ansh carresed her and I stared at her with wide eyes.

"Partner, see how red this is. Even more darker than yours. Why did you two were biting each other?" He asked again. He's a little nosy like Dii but whatever I love them and I started it.

"We're playing a game baby, where you make .....you make the other person happy while biting them." I too don't know what I said. Swati glared at me and facepalmed herself.

"But don't this hurt ?" He asked further.

"You'll know when you'll get ol...." I didn't complete as a pillow was thrown towards me. It was her who's giving me death glares.

"It's not that baby, remeber I squish you like this and tickle you to which you laugh. We're playing that game and he mistakenly bite me." She said to him while tickling him a little to which he giggled.

"Then it's fine. You keep biting each other." He mumbled and I laughed at him. He's so cute !!

"Suu, here I bought food for us. Come let's fill our tummy with some yummy." He said and fed her a slice of apple.

"Let's see what is there in lunch today." Saying this she checked all the casseroles and served food for us in one plate only.

We three had our brunch together feeding each other but yess I was being a little neglected as her first boyfriend is here and who the hell I'm to disturb them. I know no one can ever take Ansh's place in her life. He's been that sunshine who never failed to brought a smile on her face while I did made her cry earlier today.

I was so enraged hearing Rishabh but as soon as those words left his mouth without thinking of anything I punched him. Don't know how many times but his lips started bleeding. I wish I wouldn't have stopped and would have killed him right there. A part of me was disgusted of him while the other part was dejected on myself because she's hearing all as she's related to me. She's very precious to me and I ought to keep her safe from every evil person.