|11| Marry Me ❣️

Chapter Eleven

"I see my future in your eyes."

Aditya's POV :

There she came wearing a cargo jogger and a cute bunny t-shirt underneath the jacket. I don't know why but she looks beautiful even without any effort. I mean "kya yeh pehle se itni khoobsurat thi ya waqt ne kiya koi haseen sitam."

Did I quote Ranbir Kapoor ? I guess I did.

She came towards me and said, "hawwwt?"

"I know right, I'm hot." I replied, smirking.

"Don't flatter yourself, I was talking about the bike." She clarified, making an irritating face. Cutee!!

"Here, wear this." I handed her the helmet.

She took and tried wearing it to be precise, struggling with it, because of her hairs.

I got down from the bike, grabbed her close by her waist and made her wear the helmet. "What's this new found confidence Adi?" I asked myself.

We are just some inches apart. She was gaping at me. Cutest!!

"It's done." I said and she replied,"huhh."

"Arey baba, it's done. Hop on." I said again, getting on the bike. She was startled from her trance and tried to get on the bike.

"Clumsy feets." I replied watching her struggling to get on it.

"Who told you to get this huge bike, where a normal person cannot even sit on it." She retorted, getting on it by keeping her left hand on my left shoulder.

"As far as I remember, someone was saying hot stuff about my bike a few minutes ago." I replied back smirking.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Now drive, driver." She teased purposely streching the word Driver.

"Anything for you ma'am." I replied, chuckling. She giggled too. How good it would be if we stay like this forever.

"Woah, look who's thinking that." My subconscious mocked.

I ignored it's comments and raced the bike."Come a little closer & hold tight or else be ready to touch the ground." I said to her tilting my head towards her.

She obliged and wrapped her arms around my torso. Her front touching my back, I can feel her erratic heartbeat and the situation here is also the same. I can feel her breath on my nape & goosebumps erupted on my skin. Aditya you are gone.

I buzzed off this feeling & drove off towards Juhu beach. Yeah it's our favourite place. If you offer us to stay there without any necessity too, we will.

"Where are we going, driver?" Damn she knows how to get on my nerves

"Say that again and face the consequences." A stern reply came from me.

"Don't be a killjoy." She replied and laid her head on my back & held me tightly.

God how I want to turn her in front and kiss the hell out of her plus her breath on my nape isn't helping in any way. From where these nasty thoughts are coming, I wonder.This girl is affecting me so badly.