|73| Better Guy 🌚

Hoiii Precious ones 🙋🏻‍♀️,

Are you guys well ?? Must be inside some warm blanket or Rajai hehe !!
Stay warm and feel the warm love of our SwAdi ❤️ !!

Chapter Seventy Three

"I fall in love with you all the time, in the tiny, little moments."

Aditya's POV;

"Take care of momma until dadda comes back. Bye peanut." I whispered against her bump and I felt the baby's kick as if he or she's hearing me. She giggled with shiny eyes and this felt so unreal. We both have felt these little kicks before when Di was pregnant but never really thought that one day we will witness the same for our own baby as well.

I know her body is going through a lot of changes and she shares everything with me either good or bad. All I wanna do is be with my bub. I smiled at her and left the room not before looking at her secretly once again standing at the threshold. She grabbed my pillow and cuddled with it. Cute !!

After that scary incident everything has been going well and we have become extra caring for my precious wife. She's happy and healthy that's what matters but the pregnancy glow, little smiles, whined and every other cute thing she do is a bonus. She had gained a little weight in past months. She's chubby and curvier than before.

Mom and chachi had bought so many maternity clothes for her and she looks so good in them. She hardly demands for something but today she was craving for pani puri and after witnessing the unhygienic place I don't let her eat there. We already had an scary experience and I don't want anything to happen to her or baby.

"Now tell us what happened between you two ?" Mom confronted along with Chachi and I narrated them whole thing.

"Idiot you could have let her have some but nonetheless it was good we don't want any risk." Chachi said and mom agreed. They both were so worked up in taking care of her that it warms my heart.

"Do you guys know how...how to make pani puri ?" I asked them sheepishly. They both stared at eachother for a while and burst into laughter.

"I don't know about bhabhi but I do know the basics." Chachi said while chuckling. She has changed a lot. I know she must be hurting from inside and I wish god fill her life with happiness once again.

"I too do...the special one from your grandmother's recipe." Mom said with a smile and Chachi said,"Bhabhi, indeed that was bestest I've ever had."

"But what do you want to do ?" They both asked teasingly.

"I want to prepare it for my bub." I proudly said and they both laughed.

"I too will help...." A voice came from behind and it was Ansh.

"Of course baby.....come." I mumbled and can running towards us. He is growing up so fast. Di and jiju are busy these days with some meetings so he's here. Aunty had gone to Australia to attend some function. Snow snow is sleeping in his comfy bed as he got vaccinated yesterday.

We four wore the apron and kitchen hats also Dalveer uncle is here. He is laughing looking at all of us.

"So, head chef you sit here while we prepare everything and you keep an eye on everyone. Ohkiee." I mumbled to Ansh making him sit on the kitchen slab. I hope everything will be tasty and she'll like it. Meanwhile we were preparing all these I secretly peep into our room to make sure she's not awake. She'll be elated !!

After some hours

"Here, taste it." I said, forwarding one Pani puri towards her and she ate it while staring at me. We all waited for her reaction but tears rolled from her eyes.