An Unannounced Visit

Alya and I were walking towards the Dupain-Cheng Bakery with her yapping at my ear. If I go deaf, you're going to be paying for my hearing aid Alya!

"-so, what do you think?"

"Think what?" I asked, no offense Alya, but I kind of shut you out after the first few sentences. I already hear about how much she loves Ladybug on the show, but trust me, it's 100 times worse in reality, or face to face since we're in a TV show.

"About my blog name! Weren't you listening? And I don't want to brag, but I love it and think that it's purr-fect, get it? 'Cause one of our heroes is a cat?" Rambled Alya.

"Well I think that 'Miraculous Blog' is great too."

Though I told my friends I didn't care about the show, I really think that Chat is, most of the time, unfairly treated. I mean, he either gets turned into the enemy's pawn or isn't even there to help. So I'm glad that Alya gave a name for her blog that includes Chat Noir.

As we walked in the bakery, we were greeted by a smiling couple. Marinette's parents I supposed. They were very kind, Marinette is lucky to have them.

While walking up the stairs to Marinette's room, I realized that I didn't like these kinds of stairs anymore. I felt as if I would fall about any second. And to think that I wanted to have these kinds of stairs in my future home. Not that that's possible anymore. THANKS LIFE!

"Hey, girl!" Shouted Alya, barging into Marinette's room. Does this girl know what privacy is?

"Look at this!" She shoved her phone into the poor girl's face.

"W-what?" stammered Marinette, her hands were placed behind her back so I assume that she was talking to Tikki just now and was hiding her. And she's doing a terrible job at it, from what I can see. 

Her computer screen was also playing a news broad cast with the mayor talking about organizing a huge celebration in honor of the arrival of Ladybug and Chat Noir. 

"Jeez, Alya. let the girl breath!" I laughed.

"Oops,"

"It's alright, Alya," said Marinette. "So, what did you want to show me?"

"Okay, so I created a blog called "Miraculous Blog" dedicated to Ladybug and Chat Noir. What do you think?" She aske excitedly. 

"U-um, I think it's great!" Marinette had an honored look on her face, mixed with a bit of nervousness. I hope she's settling into her role as Ladybug.

********

I was lying on the floor of my library (the one in the Miraculous world) or rather, Yin's library-as I don't have one in real life would love to have one though- and thinking about the events that had happened today.

Based on all the WEBTOONs and manga I have read before, by intervening with the original storyline, I had probably changed the rest too. 

Realizing what I had done, I started panicking.

If Miraculous didn't follow the storyline that I know, how would I be able to know what to do and say? And what would happen to the show in the real world? If the story ended, would I also die in this world? Or would I-

My train of worried thoughts was interrupted by a loud knock on my window.

Pulling away the blinds covering my window, I was surprised to find a grinning Chat Noir outside my window.

********

Hello! And yes, I know this chapter is a lot shorter but I wanted to leave it on a "cliffhanger" so :D

Also, if u liked the chap, pls vote :D Ursmall action helps alot <3

Word count: 632