Bad Plans

"Come on, Manon! Give that back!"

I was at Marinette's to hang out when Nadia had suddenly dropped by and asked her to babysit Manon. Marinette, being the pushover she is, had agreed, and now she was chasing Manon around her family's living room because the little brat had stolen one of Marinette's unfinished hats.

"But I want to become a fashion designer too!"

"Oh, please it's not finished! You'll ruin it!"

Watching Marinette's pathetic attempts to catch Satan's spawn, I decided to take her in as my student out of pity.

"Hey, Marinette."

"Yin, can you please help me catch Manon?"

"Come here I'll teach you."

After Marinette sat down next to me, I begin my lesson.

"I'll assume the reason your so bad at this is because you don't have any siblings ad forgive you. Now listen carefully."

"What?"

"Shh, listen. Brats like her," I said pointing to Manon, who was hiding under the table, "They usually just want your attention. So, instead of becoming their slave and running after them, you make them run to you."

"But how?" asked my incompetent student.

"Watch the master. Hey Marinette," I said loudly, "I think that you should give Manon a chance at designing."

"What are you saying? I thought you were going to help me!"

"Yes, but I also think that Manon should be given a chance. But I do not think that she should complete the hat she took just now. Instead, to become a good designer, I think Manon should create her own original piece!"

"Really?" asked Manon, creeping out from under the table.

Haha! Got her!

"Of course, Manon. Every designer's work should be original. Would you like to try it? This could the moment you discover your talent!"

"Yay! Marinette can you help me?"

*Ding* *Ding*

"Go, distract her with something easy. I'll get the door."

"Okay, thank you!"

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

"Coming!" I called, whoever was at the door sure is impatient.

I opened the door and surprise, "Alya?"

 "Hey, girl! I've got a huge scoop for you! Guess who on a photoshoot in the park?" She said, shoving her phone into my face. That girl really needs to stop her bad habits.

"Oh, that's Adrien, right?"

"And he's at the park right now, as we speak!"

"Okay? So...?"

"So? We have to go meet him!"

"What? Why?"

"How are the two of you going to bond if you're not together? And where is Marinette?"

"Bond? Why do we need to do that-wait, "I glared at Alya, "This isn't about the shipping, is it?"

"Of course not!"

I sighed, "Whatever you say. And Marinette's upstairs."

Just then, Marinette came down-well, she was dragged down by Manon.

"Marinette!"

"Oh, hi Alya," She said, waving her hand before getting dragged down again by Manon. 

"Adrien's at the park having a photoshoot right now."

"Right now?"

"As we speak!"

"We have to go!"

"What, why?" Will these girls not understand that I don't have a crush on Adrien?

"How else are you going to fall in love with him?"

"Um, who's she?"

Asked Manon, standing in between Marinette's legs (Don't make it weird). For the first time ever, I was glad Manon exists.

"Oh," groaned Marinette, "I can't go with you, I have to babysit Manon."

"Let me guess, another you couldn't say no favor?" 

"U-uh, no! I just couldn't say...no..."

 She sighed.

"Look, no problem. We can just bring her to the park with us!" Suggested Alya.

"What? No!" I protested. "We are not going anywhere with that demon! I'm not going anywhere, anyways!"

Manon with her perfect timing, as always, grab a pot and a pan from the kitchen and started another goose-chase with Marinette around the living room.

"Your just a pushover, Marinette. I have to babysit my sisters all the time, which makes me an expert in dealing with demons like her."

Manon, who was finally under control-for the time being anyway-asked, "Who are you anyway?"

"I'm a mythical unicorn from the world of Reespa, disguised as a totally fabulous human girl. I grant magical wishes, but only for the little monkeys that behave!" Lied Alya, bobbing Manon's nose with her finger.

"No your not," denied Manon, giggling, "Are you?"

Alya, cleverly avoiding Manon's question, picked her up and plopped her on Marinette's shoulders. How did her neck not break?

"Let's all go to the park!"

And somehow, I ended up going too.

********

"Okay, so what's the plan?"

Here I am the park, even though I said I wouldn't come.

"C'mon, we're going to stroll over there real cool, as if we just happen to be passing by."

"Then what?"

I can't believe their not even asking me! I'm the one who's suppose to be paired, not that I want to.

"Then, we'll wait until Adrien's photoshoot is over, and then Yin," said Marinette, gesturing towards me, (Finally, I'm getting recognized!) "will ask him out for a smoothie and you'll get married and live happily ever after in a beautiful house, have two kids- na, I want to be he aunt of three kids and a dog! No, I think a at would be better, actually, forget the cat. A hamster! I love hamsters!"

"Is this my future or yours?" I asked, with an eyebrow raised.

"Let's just start with happen to be passing by and see if we can get emo-girl here to ask for a smoothie," suggested Alya, smirking at me.

I groaned internally.

********

We're getting into the real fluff next Chapter!

Also, if u liked the chap, pls vote :D Ur one small action helps alot <3

Word count: 858