Stormy Weather

Dragged around by my "best friends" we walked a few times around the fountain until Adrien noticed us, thanks to Marinette tripping over her own feet and shouting like her pigtails were chopped off.

Marinette, noticed that I was waving back at Adrien after he saw us-which is common sense by the way- completely freaked and said, "Oh My God, did you see that? He waved at you!"

"Yeah," I said, "I saw it too, pretty normal since we're in the same class."

For the net 10 minutes, the girls and I watched as Adrien made the most ridicules poses as his photographer sprouted nonsense. Manon, who was getting bored (I don't blame her), pulled on Marinette's arm and told the poor girl that she wanted to go on the merry go-round and get a Mire balloon. Annoyed by her pleads, I squatted down to deal with the devil.

"Sorry Manon," not sorry, I thought, "but you can only choose one. Marinette can't give you both, because if your greedy the magical unicorn won't grant you a wish."

"Then I wanna go on the merry go-round Marinette!"

"Okay, Manon."

"Don't give in if she asks for the balloon" I said, and for good measure, "I won't ask Adrien out for that smoothie if you do."

Marinette nodded her head in determination and walked off with Manon.

About five minutes late, Alya and I got tired of standing and decided to sit under the shade of a tree. She also plucked an apple from the tree and started eating it, she didn't even wash it! Disgusting, much?

********

I have no idea how long it has been but I saw that Adrien was getting tired so it must have been a while. Also, where the heck is Marinette and Manon? In the show, all they did was get a balloon and...Wait, this was the episode where Aurore was akumatised into Stormy Weather. I had to get Alya and Manon away and let Ladybug and Chat Noir save the day. But Alya would probably run back out the minute she hears about the akuma so, I don't think that's going to work.

Suddenly, Adrien's photographer started his nonsense talk again. He's probably complaining about the fact that his model was tired.

Then he rushed towards us and shouted, "I need an extra!" Talk about manners.

"Who? me?"

"Si, I need you to pose with Mr. Adrien!"

"Um you don't want me, actually, I think I'm having an allergic reaction to this apple!" She said, tossing it behind her carelessly. Then, while sticking out her tongue, Alya said, "Hi no hust na pheson hu need."

She pulled me in front of her and presented me to the photographer like a trophy.

"Hi het he hood hike do hap!"

The photographer looked me from head to toe, then, he dragged me next to Adrien and continued with his nonsense.

"B-bey, Bin- I mean Yin!"

"Uh, hey," did sunshine boy really just call me a trash bin?

Suddenly, I heard a scream coming from the merry-go-round. I thought flashed into my mind, Stormy Weather!

I turned to tell Adrien to run but then remembered that he was Chat Noir. The boy wasn't even there when I turned around anyways.

As I was running away, Chat Noir suddenly crashed down behind me.

"Chat Noir? And I thought cats always land on their feet," I said, grinning while helping him up.

"Why thanks super Sliver, but I had it covered," He said as he bent down to kiss my hand. Also, what kind of nickname is Sliver?

"Not now, Chat! Stormy is on her way! And I don't think the weather would be as calm as it is now!"

As I spoke, Stormy Weather flew towards us and said, "We should be expecting lighting storms, like, right now!" 

She pointed her parasol to the sky and a beam of lighting shot out of it. A lighting storm started right above our heads!

Lighting came crashing down on Chat Noir, but I quickly pushed him out of the way. Having a injured superhero isn't going to help the situation.

We rolled across the street like a bowling ball down an alley. Chat Noir ended up on top of me and, instead of being apologetic, he grinned. It's like manners aren't a normal thing here! Although being flirty is part of Chat Noir's character he should perfect his timing, and what happened to his nervousness from before? Did he have an on and off switch for that?

I turned his face towards Stormy Weather to remind him that we're in a serious situation, and shouldn't be messing around.

After getting up, Chat Noir rushed towards Stormy Weather and said, "You've just won yourself a cat fight!"

Fortunately, Ladybug dropped in to help and grabbed Chat Noir by the tail to stop him from making anymore stupid decisions.

"Woah, kitty kitty. You better think before you leap,"

"Ladybug is right, you know. You always jump at the akuma with out anything planned out," I said, looking at him seriously.

"You've got a plan?" Challenged Chat, stroking his tail. Wasn't that tail just a belt made of leather?

"Just follow my lead," said Ladybug.

She ran on the side of the building next to us. Chat Noir followed after her on the opposite building. The heroes jumped down on Stormy Weather to attack her, but they were just blown away along with a few cars.

I considered going after them, but I would just get in the their way, so I decided to go back to the park to check on Alya and Manon instead.

********

When I arrived at the park, I found Alya playing hand clap with Manon inside a giant ice cake surrounding the merry-go-round. They seemed pretty calm, but I know that Alya's just pretending for Manon's sake.

After about five minutes, a flurry of ladybugs flew by, signaling that Ladybug and Chat Noir had successfully defeated Stormy Weather.

And guess what the first thing Alya and Marinette said to me was after that whole catastrophe.

"Hey, Yin! It's still not too late for that photoshoot you know!"

"An akuma was just defeated, and that's all the two of you can think about?" Seriously, girls?

"You promised! If I didn't buy that balloon for Manon, you said you would!"

"That was about the smoothie! This is a different topic!"

"Ah, there you are!" Adrien photographer dragged me back to the fountain next to Adrien and out came his nonsense. "Now, let me finish the shoot!"

Dozens of weird poses later, I asked Adrien out for a smoothie because I keep my promises. Besides, it wasn't a big deal anyway. 

Adrien, on the other hand, was a different story. He was stuttering the whole time. Maybe he did have a crush on me, but he probably just had social anxiety. I don't blame him though, he's been stuck in his house for nearly 14 years! Wait, then where did all his confidence as Chat Noir come from?

"So!" yelped Adrien, "Key- I mean see! See who- um, you at school!"

"See you," I said, smiling at him. He may be weird, but his still my friend.

I decided to go home and list out the following akumas that will be happening in the future for my safety. I needed to prevent as many akumas as I could too survive in this show.

********

Btw, I will not be including ALL the akumas. Might cut out the ones in filler episodes that don't contribute to the plot.

Also, if u liked the chap, pls vote :D Ur one small action helps alot <3

Word count: 1197