Reflekta

"Alright, everybody look at the camera! Yeah, perfecto!" Said Adrien's photographer. And yes, I refuse to learn his real name and will be calling him that forever. "Say spaghetti!"

"Spaghetti!" Says the class who's photo's being taken.

My classmates and I were waiting on the stairs for our turn to take the class photo. The last few weeks have gone by in a blur, and so have the akumas. Now it's Reflekta's turn to have an akuma I need to stop.

Personally, I've always disliked class photos. The only reason I don't hate them is because they let us skip at least fifteen minutes of class.

"This is so exciting, our first class photo together!" Cheered Marinette.

I giggled at her antics. "It's not that big of a deal, Mariette."

"But it is!" She protested.

"It's nice that your excited, but do remember to breath or we won't be able to have that photo," joked Alya.

"At least you know you're going to be in the photo," said a monotone voice behind us.

"No, Juleka. I'm telling you, you're not jinxed, this time it's gonna work out. I can feel it, right here," said Rose, putting both her arms on her chest where her heart is.

"What do you mean by that, Rose?" Alya asked.

Juleka sighed. "Since I was little, every time someone takes a photo of me, something always goes very wrong..."

"You're wrong Juleka, you'll see!" Said Rose.

"Yeah," I agreed. "We'll do everything we can to make sure it goes right this time." And I'll do everything I can to make sure you don't get akumatised. "Don't forget to smile!"

"Thank you, kids. You've been wonderful!" Said Adrien's photographer. After rearranging his equipment, he turned to us. "Okay, time to flash your pearly white's guys!"

"You kids take a seat in the front," he said pointing to Max, Sabrina, Marinette, Rose, Mylene, and Alix. "Quickly please, I have sixteen other classes to shoot."

Suddenly, Chloe laughed. "Look at you babies sitting in the front row. Don't forget to take your thumbs out of your mouths!"

No one laughed along with her.

"Pathetic," I said.

"You-!"

"And you, you, you, you and you, go stand on the rear bench please," said the photographer, excuse me, Adrien's photographer, pointing at Nath, Alya, Sabrina, Chloe and I.

This cause Chloe to break out into a fit.

"Wait just one minute, I'm supposed to be in the middle row right next to Adrien. Preferably in the center. Look," she tip-toed and put her hand between her and Adrien. "We're the same size!"

"And I'm a giraffe," I muttered.

"Jealous?" smirked Alya.

"Of Chloe? Never. Adrien doesn't give her the time of the day, much less consider her a romantic partner."

"I never said that," said Alya. He smirk was even bigger now.

"Then what did you say?"

"I-"

"UGH!"

Chloe stomped onto the bench next to Sabrina, looking like a steaming kettle.

"Is she going to be serving tea or boiled water?" I asked Alya.