Kittykat

I was in the kitchen decorating a chocolate cake with, for some reason, chocolates. There are another things of course, like whip cream, cookies

My mother- I mean, Yin's mother, was out buying more chocolates since tomorrow is Valentine's Day. And no, my-Yin's mother doesn't have dozens of concubines, we're giving these to the neighbors.

I continued working my decoration skills while quietly singing 'Birthday' by Katy Perry. It's not a birthday cake, but the cake vibes are there.

I wasn't putting the chocolate on the cake yet, just sketching the design on some parchment paper.

"Boy when you're with me, I'll give you a taste. Make it like your birthday, everyday..." I sing. Though I'm the only one in this house, I don't dare to make my voice any louder in case the neighbor hear me. I would die of embarrassment if that happened.

"Hey, is that cake for me?"

"W-what? Who-?" Was someone listening to me? Frick.

"Oh, sorry Silver. Did I startle you?"

I turned around to see Chat Noir.

"You! Wait, how did you get in?"

"I let him in."

Behind Chat Noir was my- Oh my god, for the last time brain, she's Yin's mother!

"Why?" I asked.

"Young lady, you've been letting a hero of Paris in your room for how long now?" She demanded.

"I don't know...It's been more than a month I think...What? Oh. No no no no no! It's not like that! We're friends...! We are friends, right? Anyways, we didn't do anything! I promise! Chat could probably give you his honor or-"

"Yin, I'm just upset that you didn't tell me your friends with Chat Noir, that's all. I don't know what caused your mind to go south," she smirked- Smirked? Mothers can smirk? "And I invited Chat Noir in to help you with the cake. My old bones are tired."

"You're only forty-two, mom."

"I ain't getting any younger either," she called as she closed the door of her room.

"I like your mother," decided Chat.

"More than yours?" I teased.

Chat face became clouded. Oh, how could I have forgotten!

"C-chat? I'm sorry..."

"Sorry? For what? C'mon we have a cake to decorate!"

Oh, Chat.

********

"Hey! Give that back!"

I ran across the kitchen trying to get a KitKat bar back from Chat. I was struggling though, Chat is in a magical suit and I'm just an ordinary girl. But I was transported from the real world so...How normal am I really?

"Can't I just have one more?"

"No! You've already eaten two! If this continues, all the chocolate is going to end in your stomach instead of the cake, and you're supposed to help me make the whip cream as my assistant!"

"Two? I'm pretty sure it was three...Whoops, maybe I shouldn't have said that..."

He looked at me with an oh shit face when he realized that I had cornered him.

"Ha!" I cried in triumph. "I've got you in a corner now, what you gonna do?"

Suddenly Chat grinned. He jumped and flipped off of the kitchen wall and landed behind me.