First Mime

"It's amazing!" Shouted Alya.

"Congratulations, dear," said Sabine Dupain-Cheng. "I'll call Marinette down for you two, okay? Marinette, your friends are here!"

"Don't worry Miss Dupain-Cheng," I said. "Alya and I will just go up the meet her."

Once we had her approval, I followed Alya as she rushed up the stairs.

Alya quickly swung open the hatch to Marinette's room. "Girl, you will not believe what just happened to me!"

"Hey, Alya? Mind if you let me up too?" I asked, not really happy about getting a front row seat to view Alya's butt.

"Oh, sorry, Yin! I'm just to happy!" Said Alya.

"Want to tell me what happened on the roof?" Marinette asked innocently. I raised an amused eyebrow at her, making her wink at me.

"Okay! So, Ladybug had just saved a bunch of workers from a supervillain," explained Alya as we climbed onto Marinette's balcony. "There were like a gazillion reporters waiting to interview her and.." She pulled out her phone. "That's when it happened!"

She showed Marinette a video of Ladybug recognizing her.

 "Oh, um. That was super..." Marinette was unsure what to say.

"Cool, right? Ladybug knows me, my blog! She thinks it's awesome! Awesome! Awesome~!" Sag Alya.

I started laughing.

"What are you laughing at, Yin?" Asked Alya.

"Well, I might be wrong, but I think that pigeon was mimicking you!" I said pointing to a pigeon on Marinette's balcony railing. 

"Oh, I kinda feel a little silly now, but that doesn't change the fact that Ladybug knows me~!"

"Calm down there, super star. You might get scouted to join a singing competition!" I joked.

"Haha, very funny. Oh, wait here girls. Let me go grab my laptop!" And with that, she disappeared under the hatch.

"So, Ladybug knows our best friend," I smirked at Marinette. "Exciting, isn't it?"

"Very," Marinette grinned back. She opened her jacket so that Tikki could fly out.

"Could I see the video?" She asked.

"Oh, sure, Tikki!" Said Marinette.

"Um, maybe I should take that. You know how clumsy your are, Marinette," I suggested.

"Oh, it's alright! I can manage."

"Sure..."

She turned to Tikki to show her the video, but the phone slipped from her hands and she almost dropped it.

"Ha, you thought I was going to drop it, didn't you?" She asked me smugly.

"I wouldn't be so smug if I were you." I pointed to Alya's phone screen.

To her horror, Marinette realized that she had accidentally deleted the video.

"I didn't just do that! Tell me I didn't just do that!" She said, shaking my shoulders.

"Um, you didn't just to that?" I said.

She made a sound that made me think of a dying monkey, not that I've seen or heard a dying monkey before.

"Hey, look on the bright side! At least you didn't drop it!"

Marinette groaned.

"Also, Alya has a copy of the video on her laptop."