2. Introduction

Y O U R    P E R S P E C T I V E

The boys had sat me down on their couch in what I assumed was their living room.
It was a massive space with 3 large couches in a U form, a big table with 8 chairs, an adjacent kitchen, and even a beautiful grand piano next to the big windows that reached from floor to ceiling. 

Although the apartment was beautifully decorated and luxurious, it was extremely messy too. There were empty chips bags, bottles, and cans spread around the room. The floor was scattered with pillows, newspapers, comic books, and books. 

Clearly, they needed a housekeeper.

I got a sinking feeling about what my job here would be...

'Welcome y/n, to our humble abode,' the tallest man said, waving his arm around to show off the room.
'I hope you didn't have too much of a hard time getting here?' he asked.

'Not at all, not at all,' I said nervously, bowing to them. It made me feel uncomfortable that I was sitting down and they were standing in front of me. I felt like an animal in the zoo. Or even more like a dog in a dog show that was being examined by the judges. 

'Would you like something to drink?' the tall man asked me politely.

'No thank you, I'm well. Thank you,' I said politely while fiddling with the end of my sleeve.

It was silent for a few seconds, during which all of them just stared at me and I tried desperately to think of something to say.

'Well then,' the tall men finally broke the silence. 'You must've been quite confused, not knowing who you'd work for or what your job would actually be. Sorry about that,' he said, rubbing his neck and grimacing.

'No, that's okay, I understand,' I said hastily.

'You see, we have to keep everything on the down-low. It's really hard to find the right staff members, especially if they know they're going to be working for us,' he explained.

'I understand,' I said nodding.

It was silent again for a few seconds.

'You're... You're BTS right?' I blurted out. 

The members chuckled and nodded, some huffed and looked at each other in surprise.

'We certainly are,' the tall man laughed. 

'Right... Right...' I nodded. 'I'm not that familiar with the K-pop world, to be honest. But I had some former co-workers who used to be a fan of yours,' I said awkwardly.

'Used to?' The smallest man said, raising his eyebrows. 'They're not anymore?' He folded his arms disapprovingly.

'What? Oh no, she probably still is. It's just I don't keep in touch with her anymore, so I don't know. But she probably still is,' I added quickly.

'So, if you're not that familiar with K-pop, you probably don't know our names, right?' the tall man asked.

'I do know one!' I said excitedly. 

'I know Taehyung!' I pointed out the man who was standing with his arms across his chest, his expression quite blank. 'I mean V, I mean Mr, Kim,' I quickly corrected myself, feeling my cheeks heat up slightly.

A funny square-looking smile appeared on Taehyung's face and he pointed at himself in disbelief. 

'I've seen him in Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth...' I mumbled, feeling my face getting even hotter.

Taehyung high-fived the man next to him, laughing.

'Well, since you don't know our names, we should properly introduce ourselves. My name is Kim Namjoon. Also known as RM, and the leader of the group,' the tallest man introduced himself.

'Nice to meet you,' I bowed.

'My name is Kim Seokjin, or Jin, or worldwide handsome,' he said blowing a kiss and winking enthusiastically. 

I tried my best to keep a straight face while I greeted him.

One of the other members stepped forwards and smiled at me broadly. 

'I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope, but my real name is Jung Hoseok,' he said. His face was so bright and happy, it almost seemed to radiate light.

I greeted him happily, feeling a little more comfortable already. 

'Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung or V, and I'm a good boy, but you already knew that,' he said grinning wide and waving at me with both hands.

I grinned back at him and bowed.

 'Hi, I'm Park Jimin,' the smallest of the group said, waving happily at me as well.

'My name is Jeon Jeongguk or Jungkook,' The man with the eye-brow piercing said, smiling broadly at me.

'Hello, I'm Min Yoongi or Suga,' the man with the kind round face waved calmly at me. 

'So very nice to meet you all,' I said politely, bowing again. 

'Now that you know our names, you're probably dying to know what job here is,' Namjoon said informally. I was a little surprised by his change of speaking, but I didn't mind it too much and I wouldn't dream of saying anything of it. 

'I would like to know, yes please,' I said, still speaking formally.

'You can relax and speak informally to us,' Namjoom said smiling.

I smiled back and nodded, feeling slightly awkward as I didn't know them that well. 

'Well, as you can see, the house is a mess.' Namjoon sighed. 'We need some help with the cleaning and such. We're all very busy, so we don't always have the time ourselves. In the past, we tried to reprimand each other when we were being messy, but that only created tension and problems in the group,' Namjoon explained. The rest of the group nodded grimly in agreement.
'We need someone to reprimand us without it creating conflict in the group,' Namjoon said. 

'I understand,' I nodded. 

'Besides that, we need someone to help us keep to our schedule. Wake us up when our alarm doesn't go off,' Namjoon said looking at Yoongi. 

'Or when we spend too much time picking our outfits or in the bathroom,' he said, eyeing Hoseok and Jimin.

'There's more but that will probably reveal itself while you're working. Basically, we need you to be our nanny, housekeeper, manager, therapist, and personal assistant all in one,' Namjoon laughed.

'Not that we're asking a lot of you,' Yoongi said sarcastically.

I laughed nervously. I very much doubted whether I could fulfill all these roles at once, let alone one of them...

'Of course, because we expect so much of you, and need you to be around 24/7, you'll be staying with us in the house,' Namjoon explained.

I swallowed hard. With them... in the house?

I had brought my bag with my stuff because I had been told boarding was included in the job, but I never expected to live at the place I would work. Let alone with seven men...

Seven very handsome men...