17. Tight

Y O U R   P E R S P E C T I V E

His words echoed in my ears, but before I had realized what they actually meant he had already done two steps forwards, cupped his hands on my cheeks, and pressed his lips upon mine.

Finally.

I had longed for his kiss all day.

I sighed into his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck.

His kisses were very different from this afternoon.

This time he kissed me tenderly, softly, as if he was scared he would break me if he would go at it too roughly.

This of course only made me want him more.

I let out a moan and kissed him harder, licking his lips as a sign for him to let me in.

Namjoon opened his mouth for me and our tongues intertwined. His hands moved down from my face to my waist.

Unexpectedly he lifted me up, grabbing my legs and wrapping them around him. I could feel his already hard dick poking into my but as he carried me to my bed.

Very softly, while still holding on to me he laid me down, with him on top of me. All of this seemed to cost him no effort at all.

I clawed my nails over the back of his shirt, wanting him to take it off. He obeyed and for a second broke our kiss.

When his shirt was thrown into a corner of the room, he looked at me slightly embarrassed. He might not be as ripped as Jungkook, but honestly, Namjoon's body was just as good. Muscular in all the right places but not overly done.

I grinned at him biting my bottom lip slightly, taking his hand and putting it on the buttons of my top. Impatiently he began to fiddle with my buttons to untie them. It took him much longer than it would've if I had done it, but I wanted him to have the satisfaction of doing it.

My blouse finally fell off my shoulders to reveal my black lace brah.

Namjoon let out a low growl and instantly pushed me on my back. He started kissing my neck, his warm breath heavy. He quickly moved down and pulled my brah slightly down revealing my nipples.

The sight of it made him moan which caused electricity to flash through my lower belly.

Carefully he started sucking, nipping, and nibbling on my nipples while using his free hand to wander around my tighs

His hands were so different from Jimin's. Jimin's were small, soft, and tender. Namjoon's were large, tough, and gripped me only ever so slightly too harshly. But both had their own kind of charm and I liked them equally.

Namjoon massaged my inner thighs and my lower belly, getting close to, but never touching me in the place I wanted it most.

My frustration grew and grew until I couldn't hold it anymore.