15. Sweat

Y O U R   P E R S P E C T I V E

The following morning started out quite uneventful. Most of the boys had sent me their schedules already, except for Jungkook, Taehyung, and Namjoon.

All three of them were also missing during breakfast. I decided to pack their breakfast for them, figuring that they probably needed the time to sleep, and I would wake them as late as possible.

All of the others had already left, when I decided it was time to wake up the last three.

Just when I was about to knock on Taehuyungs door it opened.

But it wasn't Tae coming out of his room.

It was Jungkook.

With only a towel around his waist.

I stared at him in amazement.

Jungkook always wore oversized clothing in the house. Never would I have guessed the ripped body that was hidden underneath it.

He had a defined six-pack and his right arm was completely covered in tattoos. I had always been a sucker for tattoos...

I gazed down, and I felt the urge to follow the lines on his chiselled body with my finger. His towel was hanging incredibly low, and I could see a slight bulge at the place where his package was hidden.

I quickly looked up again.

Apparently, he was just as shocked as I was to see him as he stared at me wide-eyed.

'Erm,' I said trying desperately to break the silence. 'I was about to wake up Taehyung,'

Jungkook nodded still staring at me.

'Isn't... Isn't this Taehyung's room?' I asked trying hard to remember if it actually was.

Jungkook nodded again.

'Then why...' I started confused.

'My shower was broken,' Jungkook said quickly.

'Right,' I said, nodding and trying to remember whether I had seen Jungkook come from his own room into Taehyung's this morning.

'Tae is in the shower now. He'll be out soon,' Jungkook followed quickly.

'Right then,' I responded, nodding again and trying my best not to stare at Jungkook's practically naked body.

Jungkook looked at me for another second before pointing with his thumb to one of the others' rooms.

'I'll just...' he said hesitantly, before nodding at me curtly and quickly scurrying off into what I gathered was his room.

I blinked a few times.

The image of Jungkook's half-naked body seemed to be engraved into my eyes. I had never expected that his young and innocent face would hide such a slamming body underneath.

I shook my head, trying hard to put the image out of my mind, but feeling my stomach fluttering.

The only rooms I wasn't sure about now, were Hoseok and Namjoon.

I decided to go to the nearest room I hadn't entered yet.

I knocked on the door.

No answer.

I knocked louder.

Still nothing.

Could it be that Namjoon was sleeping with earplugs?

Very carefully I opened the door.

The lights were on but the curtains were closed. I could see the bed was empty and the rest of the room was obscured by a room divider made of white paper. The room divider was slightly see-through, and it was clear someone was sitting behind it.