24. Frustration

Y O U R   P E R S P E C T I V E

A few days had passed since my stroll with Jin and the sexual frustration was getting real. Even though I had masturbated (several times over the past few days), it did not seem to help. Every time I saw either Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, Hobi, or Jimin I couldn't help but think of the things we had done and the unfinished business I had with them. Of course, I had gone all the way with Namjoon, but the thought of it only made me long for more. 

However, the guys' schedules had been completely packed lately as they had to shoot a video soon. They'd leave early, come home late and use the time they had off to sleep and rest. 

Besides the increasing sexual frustration, I felt I really missed them. I missed our talks, the way they'd laugh and joke with me and each other. 

One day I got so frustrated, I found myself standing in front of Yoongi's door, ready to ask him to please...

But then I remembered how tired he had looked when he got home that night. It wouldn't be fair to take his much-needed sleep away from him. 

I just had to grit my teeth and try to get through it by myself. 

-xxx-

On Friday night they all came home completely exhausted, and after greeting me with hugs (a thing they now all did, which made my sexual frustration even worse) they all scurried off to their rooms to sleep again. 

Except for Jimin.

As the boys wished. me and each other good night and entered their rooms he waited in the living room with me. 

He looked very tired.

'How are you doing?' Jimin asked friendly when all the bedroom doors had closed.

'I'm fine thank you Oppa,' I said incredulously. 

How could he ask about me when it was obvious he was completely worked to the bone?

'I'm glad to hear it,' he smiled at me before I could ask him the same thing. 

'Are you still happy here?' he asked me, taking a few steps closer and tilting his head slightly. 

'I am, very much,' I nodded.

Jimin took another step towards me.

'You know I have a sixth sense for when something is wrong,' he said seriously. 

I swallowed. Something was wrong. But in a way that was probably different than he was thinking.

I bit my lip.

'It's just...,' I said, thinking of what to say. Although I had decided to embrace my sexual side, I wasn't quite ready yet to tell him I had been horny for the past few days, unable to satisfy myself and in dire need of some dick. 

It didn't help that the last time I had really spoken to him, I had been pissed with him, then I had cried and then I had made out with him. 

'I hope you do not regret your decision to stay?' he asked, his face worried.

'No! Certainly not!' I said quickly.

'Then... Was it our kiss?' Jimin asked hesitantly.

The feeling of that kiss, and all the others I had kissed flushed over me.

'That kiss was amazing,' I said, unable to keep the lust I felt out of my voice. 

Jimin smirked. It wasn't a smirk one would have after a funny joke.

It was a smirk that told me he had definitely picked up on the underlying message within my answer. 

'So you,' he said and he smiled slightly, 'enjoyed it?' 

I had definitely given myself away.

The concern that had been visible on his face earlier had completely disappeared.

He bent his head and grinned, taking a few steps forwards and bumping into me on purpose.

I felt his hands on my waist as he rested his head on my collarbone. 

It was so cute and hot at the same time and I could instantly feel my heartbeat and temperature rise.

'I missed you,' he whispered. I could feel his hot breath on my neck and put my hand on his head to stroke my fingers through his hair. 

His hair was always so soft and fluffy.

'I missed you guys too,' I whispered back. 

Jimin raised his head, looking at me. 

'Since the shoot is finally finished, we wanted to celebrate by going out tomorrow,' he said. 

The shape of his eyes are so beautiful.

'We would love it if you would join us,' he said, bringing his face slightly closer to mine. 

I felt my heart pounding and I had to do my best to stay focused on what he was saying.

'Going... out...' I repeated, shifting my gaze from his pink full lips to his dark eyes and back again. 'I don't think I have anything to wear,' I said, my mouth dry. 

The corners of Jimin's mouth twisted into a smile.

'I was hoping you'd say that,' he whispered. His face was only inches from mine now. I closed my eyes, waiting for him to kiss me, breathing heavily. 

'Shall I pick something out for you?' he asked, I could feel his breath brushing my lips, he was only a hair away. 

'Yes,' I moaned. 

'Yes what?' he demanded his voice suddenly stern and I could feel him squeezing my waist. 

'Yes please Oppa,' I spoke without thinking, my eyes still closed. I would do anything he'd tell me to right now. 

'Good girl,' he growled, the air brushing my lips once again. 

I  opened my mouth slightly, longing for his kiss.

But it didn't come.

Instead, he let go of me, and I could feel the warmth of his body disappear.

I opened my eyes in disappointment. 

He was already a few steps away from me again. 

'Tomorrow evening, 10 o'clock, your room,' he said shortly but sternly before swivelling around and walking off to his room.

I stood nailed to the ground, panting, my panties already completely soaked.