16. Talk

Y O U R   P E R S P E C T I V E

The whole day had passed in one infuriating sexually frustrating blur. I had cleaned Jungkook's and Taehyungs rooms as they had requested but didn't dare to enter any of the other boy's rooms.

Out of pure frustration, I had done the dishes by hand instead of loading them into the dishwasher and I had even vacuumed the living room again, just to have something to do.

I looked at my watch. It was still an hour until the boys would come back.

And I still couldn't get Namjoons dick out of my head.

I had to do something.

There was nothing for it.

I had to go and masturbate.

I went into my room, slamming the door behind me in frustration, and let myself fall on my bed.

----------

N A M J O O N   P E R S P E C T I V E

I had left practice a little earlier than the boys would, making something up about not feeling too well.

But in reality, I needed to talk to Y/n. She had been all I could think about for the entire day.

Normally, remembering the choreography was already difficult enough on its own, but with her on my mind...

The moments kept repeating themselves in my head.

Her face when she walked in on me. Not one of disgust or fear. But... surprise? I wasn't sure.

The way she had talked back to me, so calm and composed while normally even the other guys would cringe when I spoke to them like that.

And the way she had looked at me after she had said I wasn't the first man she had seen jerking off and that I had nothing to be embarrassed about...

Her big eyes with long dark lashes. Her cute inviting lips slightly parted, ready for me to kiss her again. The smell of her when I had been close to her...

I shook my head.

SNAP OUT OF IT!

I snapped my fingers as if I was hoping it would wake me up.

I had never met a girl like her before. Her picture on her resume had been alluring, we all agreed. But the reality of her was even more... enchanting.

It was as if, when she had entered the house, a curse or frenzy had landed on me and all the other boys. We had all been far hornier than unusual, indulging our every whim and desire. Normally we would try and hold out a bit. But now everyone was fucking everyone like we were all just horny teens again. If it would go on like this she would definitely catch us sometime soon.

The thought of it made me cringe hard.

No.

That could not happen.

We had to talk.

Although I had no idea what the hell I wanted to say to her, I knew I had to talk to her. I was just praying that I knew what to say when she was in front of me. That's how I usually did it and it had always worked out for me so far.

I threw my bag on the couch and called out her name.

No answer.

She wasn't in the living room, nor in the kitchen or on the balcony.