10. Focus

Y O O N G I   P E R S P E C T I V E

I kept looking at her face while I let my hand wander up further between her legs until she finally let out a gasp.

I let my index finger slip over her drenched panties as she inhaled sharply.

She looked into my eyes with an expression that screamed nervousness but also longing.

I let my finger go up and down in between her legs again, not a dry spot to be found, causing her to moan again

'God you are wet,' I whispered, my dick still hard and now slightly poking into her hip.

I slipped my finger underneath the fabric of her panties and dragged it through her wetness

I slipped my finger underneath the fabric of her panties and dragged it through her wetness. I pulled my hand back and she instantly opened her eyes to see why I had stopped. I brought my finger to my lips and sucked it.

I didn't want to go down on her just yet. Not today. But I did long to taste her. And god she tasted good.

She watched me as I sucked off my finger before I placed it back underneath her skirt again

As soon as I touched her, her eyes closed and her mouth opened again.

I slipped my finger underneath her soaking panties again and started to very slowly massaging her clit.

Her deep breathing and soft moans were so beautiful, so hot. Although I didn't intend to fuck her today, I needed to get inside her somehow. Very carefully I slipped my middle finger into her.

She immediately reacted with a deep moan and curved her hips as to let me in.

The warmth of her around my finger was enough for even me to let out a moan. Although she was gliding with wetness, her walls were still tight around my finger.

Based on her reactions at that one dinner where we had questioned her I had deducted she wasn't a virgin. Good thing too, because otherwise, I wouldn't have dared to do this and take it from her.

But even though she wasn't a virgin...

'Fuck you're tight,' I groaned, finishing the sentence in my head out loud.