28. Spread

Y O U R   P E R S P E C T I V E

We had out of the club, both of the boys holding one of my hands.

Our taxi was still up front and we could get in immediately.

As soon as I had climbed into the car, Taehyung resumed his role as the devil on my shoulder.

'Climb on his lap,' Taehyung told me. He didn't have to ask me twice. I crawled onto Jungkook's lap, straddling him. There was no need for Taehyung to say anymore, as I knew very well what to do.

I put my hands on the back of Jungkook's head. His hair was just as soft as Jimin's and slightly damp because of the sweating. Jungkook put his hands on my back and I bend over to continue kissing him.

I was very much aware of the fact that Taehyung was sitting right next to us, observing our make-out session. I knew I would've never dared to do this sober, but I didn't care. I was just too horny and drunk to think about anything rational. And somehow, just like his demands, it actually turned me on even more.

I could feel Jungkook's boner between my legs, pulsing with my every nip and lick. My hips started moving on their own accord and Jungkook groaned onto my lips.

Before I knew it we arrived back at the apartment. Still stumbling we ran out of the limousine, eager to get into the house.

Once inside Taehyung immediately pulled me and Jungkook into his room.

'Sit,' He said pointing at the bed. I did as I was told. Taehyung came to sit behind me, me in between his legs and my upper body resting against his.

'Strip,' He told Jungkook who was standing at the end of the bed. Jungkook took oh his shirt to reveal his chiselled upper body. Taehyung started kissing and biting my neck again as I watched Jungkook undress, right to his dark grey boxers which seemed to have a hard time holding in his massive boner.

When he was done stripping, he climbed onto the bed and started kissing me again. I could feel Taehyung move behind me and deduct from the sounds that he was undressing too. When I felt his hot chest stick to my back again and felt his bare legs touch next to mine, I knew I had been right.

I could feel Taehyung's hands wander over my body, as Jungkook cupped my face and kept kissing me.

Taehyungs hands started massaging my breasts through my dress. My nipples instantly perked up and he pinched them. It wasn't hard enough to be painful, but harder than I was used to. I groaned slightly.

Taehyungs hands wandered again, downwards this time. I could feel the fabric of my dress being raised up and a finger stroking my inner leg. It felt like a feather tickling me. His finger wandered up further and further, making small circles as it did until it finally reached my groin.

I could feel his finger starting to massage a spot slightly above my clit. The feeling was so frustrating and so good at the same time that I broke my kiss with Jungkook and threw my head back in ecstasy.

'You like to be teased don't you?' Taehyung whispered in my neck.

I moaned as an answer.

'Open your eyes,' Taehyung demanded. Lazily I opened my eyes. Jungkook was watching me squirm under Taehyung's touch and was clearly enjoying it.

He bent over again, but this time not to kiss me. Instead, he leaned over my shoulder and his face found Taehyung's.

Their lips met and I watched in awe as they started kissing each other.

I felt my heart hammer in my chest and for a second I didn't even feel Taehyung's finger teasing me anymore.

This was certainly unexpected.