29. Cuddles

Y O U R   P E R S P E C T I V E

I had barely time to recover from my orgasm when Jungkook pulled out and Taehyung roughly turned me over on my stomach.

I was eye-to-eye with his erection now. His tip was glistening with precum.

'Do you think you can handle it?' Taehyung asked me darkly. Even though he was still using his demanding tone, I knew it was a question of consent. Asked me if I was still okay, whether I could and wanted to keep going.

And I did.

I nodded and opened my mouth for him. He grinned.

'Good girl,' He said as he grabbed my head with both hands and shoved his erection into my mouth.

Taehyung started fucking my mouth slowly.

'You like that? You like the taste of my dick on your tongue?' he asked, his cheeks flushed with heat. I nodded as he shoved himself back into my mouth again.

'I bet you do princess,' he said, stroking my cheek with one of his fingers. 'Fuck you're so perfect,' he growled as felt his dick hit the back of my throat.

I could feel movement behind me on the bed. Jungkook had gotten up and walked around the bed to come to sit behind Taehyung instead.

Somehow, his dick was still hard, even though I could feel his cum leaking out of me.

He used his tattooed arm to take Taehyung by the throat, who groaned in response. Jungkook started kissing Taehyung in his neck, now and then making eye contact with me. His free hand he used to jerk himself off.

Taehyung clearly enjoyed the attention Jungkook was giving him as I could feel him grow even thicker in my mouth.

It was so fucking hot to see them with each other.

Taehyung started to groan louder and his strides were becoming harsher and sloppier. I expected him to come at any second. But instead, he suddenly pulled out.

The muscles in my cheeks felt sore from sucking.

'Spread,' Taehyung said once again. But this time it was for himself. I went to sit up, still facing him, and spread my legs. Jungkook's load was still slowly leaking out of me.

Taehyung positioned himself in front of me. He looked at me, his eyebrows slightly raised. Once again a question of consent. I simply pressed my hips forwards, into him and I could feel him sliding into my soaking pussy.

Taehyung growled and closed his eyes in pleasure at the feeling

Jungkook had stopped jerking off and was now positioning himself behind Tae. Taehyung suddenly opened his eyes and moaned and I could feel him pushing further into me. It was clear Jungkook had entered Taehyung.

Within seconds they both started pounding again, Jungkook into Taehyung and Tae into me. Taehyungs curve was hitting all the right spots inside my walls and I had to sit a little more upright not to go insane from the feeling. I wrapped my arms around Taehyungs neck while he continued to pound into me. Jungkook looked at me from over Tae's shoulder, his eyes narrowed in concentration while moving his hips perfectly in sync with Taehyungs.  

I could feel myself getting closer to the edge again.

How could they all let me cum so easily?

'Cum for me baby,' Taehyung told me, as he rammed himself into me as deep as possible.

'Cum for your Oppa,' Jungkook whispered as he kissed Taehyung on his neck while maintaining eye contact with me.

I nodded and closed my eyes, feeling the rise of the wave coming. Taehyung wrapped his hand around my throat and squeezed softly.

'Cum baby. Cum for me. Cum for us,' he whispered into my ear, as he pounded into me remorselessly.

And there it was.

I screamed once again, my voice muffled by Taehyung's hand around my neck, feeling the umpteenth orgasm fill me up.

In a sudden crazy frenzy, Taehyung started pounding me to the extreme, making me squeal even higher. I felt like I was gonna pass out from the feeling of him pounding me during my orgasm.

But within seconds both men growled loudly, and I could feel Taehyung emptying himself deeply into me. He gave a few last pumps before finally letting go of my throat and pulling out.

I fell back into the wet sheets, completely exhausted. Jungkook and Taehyung let themselves fall on either side of me, both of them panting heavily.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his wet and naked body, burying his nose into my neck and breathing heavily. Taehyung stroked my face with his hand, panting and smiling.

'You are absolutely amazing y/n,' he said lovingly, his voice completely different from the demanding tone he had just used.

I could only smile in response.

Taehyung got up from the bed with slight difficulty.

'Let's get a quick shower and sleep at Jungkook's. We'll clean up this mess tomorrow,' he said nodding at the sheets with a tired look.

-xxx-

The three of us showered together and the boys helped clean me up. They had to, since I was so tired I could hardly even stand. My legs were shaking badly and they had to take turns holding me upright. They kept asking me if I was okay and every time I simply smiled and nodded.

I was okay. I was more than okay. I felt like my body had just been to heaven and back. Several times. I was just tired from the journey.

Taehyung dried me off and lend me a clean shirt which was like ten sizes too big for me. Jungkook picked me up princess-style and carried me to his bedroom, followed closely by Taehyung.

The three of us cuddled up into his bed, the guys on either side of me. Their arms wrapped around my waist and their body heat kept me warm.

I felt so at peace.

So fulfilled, satisfied, and happy.

It all felt like a dream.

A wonderful surreal dream, that could hardly be true.

Was it true?